Reviews for This Was Supposed To Be The Best Year of My Life
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i think i know what will happen after their time in the bedroom
Romance and Musicals chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
That was wonderful! You have a real knack for writing.
teerikca chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
I love this story it's funny,romantic,and um...sexy! Write movies scripts!
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
Great as always!

I can't believe that it is over! That was a great ending though!
Ashley chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
I have read this tory form the start and I fall in love this was truly a good story. I can not wait for your next hairspray fanfic.

Are you going to do a sequel to this one that will be great?

Anyway keep up the good work.
H6p8gv chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
This is great. I have really enjoyed working with you two. And can't wait to do it again either.
Winterluna chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
I thought that this was really sweet in how the twins were just like normal toddlers.
H6p8gv chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
cbarkins chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Ah, soothing Trink there's nothing better than Trink fluff other than some of my other fanfic couples', er, um, fluff.

Anyways, two thumbs up on the chapter and keep updating soon! I love the whole family dynamic and how everybody's working together, if it keeps up, Anne and John will be two of the luckiest kids in the world, 1) because of their parents; 2) because of their parents and 3) because of their parents and 4) the rest of their extended family. They'll never want or need for nothing, which is what all children deserve.

Okay, sorry went on a tangent there and didn't mean to, but I meant what I said.
H6p8gv chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Purple-Sherlock-1985 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Great Chapter, I love Trink. But I have a query. Were the husbands ever allowed in the room during the sixties when their wives were giving birth?
cbarkins chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Great chapter. I loved it.
H6p8gv chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
cbarkins chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Sugary sweet chapter. I really like the names, they're so cute as are the parents, IMO.
Winterluna chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Yea, it's finally updated (no offense). I really like the new chapter to this story, and it was really touching, and it was really nice to have a teen-rated romance story.