Reviews for Five Times Methos Met the Doctor
erik chapter 1 . 5/16
A great collection of old and new.
Moi chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Nice.
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Nice. I like how the Doctor becomes cooler over time or incarnations.
Annienygma chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
The last story was my very favorite, but definitely needed the others to aid in the explanation. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Great story!
MercilessKillerBunny chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The timey wimey was the reason I fell in love with Doctor Who, and it's also the reason I fell in love with this. I especially liked the interaction between Methos and the Doctor.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like the mixing of The Doctor and Methos. And I especially like the mixing of times and places.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
*giggles* now THAT I call fabu-canon! I love it :D
claymade chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
A very clever example of a crossover. You blend the natures of the two shows expertly, making them fit in such a natural way and playing off their common elements. (Immortality, crossing the centuries, etc.) And it had solid emotional content as well! Exceptional work; thanks for sharing it with us!
dhh chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I actually somewhat liked it..It's short but nice overall.

Sincerely,
little.tel chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Nice. _ Doctor Who Methos nice combination there.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
good idea! I don't generally like drables over actual drawn out story lines but this one was well worth reading. I especially like #10 and Martha. The end bit is cute too. Thanks
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
great story
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love it more than I should probably admit. Thanks.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
It was nice, but I didn't like the idea that Jack was also an Immortal like them. I mean he had a whole his kind of immortality and backstory so there wasn't any reason to re invent it...