Reviews for Demons
UnapologeticXApathy chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
You made me cry! :'(

I still loved the update, though. It was amazing.

EDWARD, YOU INCONSIDERATE FOOL!
Jayeliwood chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
interesting I didn't expect that
Jayeliwood chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
very sweet. I'd like to see you explain powers a bit more though.
UnapologeticXApathy chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Outdoor sex. Yay. :D

I loved the update!

They had their first fight. So much happened in that chapter.
OniyuriGaaru chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
hi! idk if you got my message but i've only read Twilight but i have New Moon and Eclipse. and i just want to say even if there are spoilers in here i wouldn't know so no big deal lol I'm disappointed in Charlie for reacting that way but i guess its understandable since she's a vampire now... but i'm glad edward is happy now and begining to get back to normal :]
EC4me chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Poor Edward. I'm glad he has Bella and Carlisle.
OniyuriGaaru chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Hi! sorry i would have been following this story when you first started writing it but i still had to finish the book :] I really love this, i really do. its sick that edwards father did that, thats just so fucked up. and just how did he become a vampire anyway? will we never know? and i was wondering how many years after Twilight is this story suppost to take place?
shinny-silver-volvo-owner chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
this is one of the best stories I have EVER! read please update soon I love it! you should check out my story!
DoNotWantAnymore chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
oh my god. this is so good! seriously, most of the stories around here suck at one time or another lately, but not this!
Princess-Tinkerbelle chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
That is Insanely lovely! And so sweet!

It's like Edward and Bella changed roles!

I love it!

All together now! Aw!

Love,

elliexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
bent05 chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
AWESOME, Edwards o.k. I loved it!:)
loonymoonyy chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
amazing keep it up
UnapologeticXApathy chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
That was beautiful. I'm pretty much speechless. ] That was amazing.
shinny-silver-volvo-owner chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
oh this is SO GOD! please update soon! it is so out of the ordinary, Bella is so the stronger one here and You are develpling relationships between the family beautifuly! please update soon!
bent05 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
It's so interesting, I can't get enough of it. It's so great even the bit about the cubs fan (even though I'm a sox fan) and there is so much suspense. Oh I just love it!:)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »