Reviews for Demons
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
WOW Where in the hell did Edward Mason come from. I hope you tell soon Thanks for this story MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Good story. Very interesting twist. Thanks for it and finishing it MLD12
TheSpunkRansom chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
I'd just found this story.. and I gotta say it's really great!

Thanks for sharing it! Love it! )
sachii chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
love itt
EverlyYours chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
This story brought me to tears too many times. I really hate Edward in this one, I think Bella should have killed him then go live happily ever after. Haha, but I love your writing, and I am glad they got their own happily ever after. All your stories always work me to tears, by that's because they're so brilliant. :)
c chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Edward's lat name is Masen, not Mason.
csp4 chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Great story! Well written! I really enjoyed myself reading this.
csp4 chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
If Edward was human, he would be so down the road! But he's not. This is E & B so they have to be together but...he would have wait forever for marriage if this was me! No marriage, oh no, never ever!
csp4 chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
God, I hate Bella with Jacob! When he goes after her it makes me want to puke
csp4 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
"Third, one man do wrong all men suffer."

Carlisle is so right about that! Ha Ha Ha This was hysterical!

Great chapter!

Jacob showed intelligence & caring! Even tho he's a jerk & a baby, he is a good friend to Bella - usually.
csp4 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
""Look at it this way," Roselie said kindly to the sobbing Bella, "he thinks that you're too good for Edward." "Maybe," Bella sniffed, rubbing her eyes with her palm."

A unique way for Rose to make Bella feel better::))

"WHAT?" Edward cried, leaping to his feet and dumping Bella very ungracefully on her backside. "A STRIPPER!"

Ha Ha Ha I could see Edward reacting like that!

"Put me down!" Edward squealed.

I immediately thought that Edward was such a twerp. Then the next line had Emmett calling him a twerp::))

Ok, I know that Edward has problems he needs to deal with but...If I was Bella I would move in with Tanya & have her teach me her 'ways'. I'd be sure that Edward knew about it too!
csp4 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
What happened to Edward was bad! He definately has PTSD.

Charlie is a putz!
csp4 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Interesting twist!
Kelly chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Hey, so far, I'm totally into this story. The only thing is that Rosalie is spelled wrong. I know it's trite, but it's driving me crazy. LOL Otherwise, the story is extremely interesting and in depth without being too confusing. Loving it.
forevertwilight1997 chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
Omg so sad. I couldnt stop cring! When Edward left Bella I was so mad But the ending made me happy again.
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »