Reviews for Demons
marie1976 chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
that was a good story and i liked it cant wiat to read more story
Emotional Scorpio chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
That was an amazing story! It was a bit forward, but it had a satisfying ending. Good job on writing like Stephenie Meyer! :D Can you please do a sequel? Thanks.

angelic fanfic writer
Emotional Scorpio chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
I think Jacob and Maria will make a lovely couple. I'm glad that they are together. Now Edward and Bella can gradually fall back in love.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This was a happy chapter, woot! I loved the ending. I like the new character and her daughter, Izzy, so far.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
Aww, that was very sweet of Edward! I knew he was a good person, but I didn't know he was that generous. I like Riley and Elaine. I kind of wish that Edward would have dumped Riley on Carlisle and Esme.. Hehe.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Bella and Jacob together? I guess that's okay, as long as Jacob doesn't hurt her. But I still feel bad for Edward. Edward Masen keeps putting Edward on a guilt trip...
Emotional Scorpio chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I'm glad that Charlie understands the situation better now, and that him and Bella are getting along. Why is Bella worried about Edward loving Tanya? Bella is a lot prettier, more intelligent, a lot more nice, and she is Edward's soul mate. Tanya isn't.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I loved this chapter a lot! I can't believe Jacob is still Bella's friend. It comes to show that love is more important than hate.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Poor Edward... it seems like almost everyone hates him. This story saddened me so much that I'm listening to sad piano music. Although, I must assure you, this story is not only sad, but beautiful as well.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I can't believe Charlie could be so close minded. It's not Bella's fault that she is a vampire. His dislike for Edward infuriates me. I think he favors Jacob... and that's not fair. :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
This was a very lovely chapter! Finally, Edward Masen is dead. I bet he went to hell. Speaking of that, why is this story called... Demons? Just wondering.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
This is such a heart breaking story. How could Edward Masen be so cruel? I feel very sorry for Bella and Edward. They are both going through immense emotional pain, even physical pain.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I'm glad Alice insisted that they find Edward. The Cullens vs. Edward Masen- I can't wait!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Edward's father is horrible. I hope Edward escapes soon... poor Bella must be crying her eyes out. :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I can't believe Edward Masen is alive! Why did he try killing Edward? Does he actually hate his own son?
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »