Reviews for Demons
mandy52799 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
*sob* *giggle* man this oe was so good i dont know how to feel! you are just wow..i cant get enough of your work. So I guess they had to learn how to have quiet sex with all those kids around lol...and i also gathered that she boinked Jacob as she said she hadnt had decent sex in months suprised eddie didnt go all emo about that lol. This story was all things awesomeness like all the things you write!
marie1976 chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
that was a good story and i liked it cant wiat to read more story
Emotional Scorpio chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
That was an amazing story! It was a bit forward, but it had a satisfying ending. Good job on writing like Stephenie Meyer! :D Can you please do a sequel? Thanks.

~angelic fanfic writer
Emotional Scorpio chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
I think Jacob and Maria will make a lovely couple. I'm glad that they are together. Now Edward and Bella can gradually fall back in love.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This was a happy chapter, woot! I loved the ending. I like the new character and her daughter, Izzy, so far.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
Aww, that was very sweet of Edward! I knew he was a good person, but I didn't know he was that generous. I like Riley and Elaine. I kind of wish that Edward would have dumped Riley on Carlisle and Esme.. Hehe.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Bella and Jacob together? I guess that's okay, as long as Jacob doesn't hurt her. But I still feel bad for Edward. Edward Masen keeps putting Edward on a guilt trip...
Emotional Scorpio chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I'm glad that Charlie understands the situation better now, and that him and Bella are getting along. Why is Bella worried about Edward loving Tanya? Bella is a lot prettier, more intelligent, a lot more nice, and she is Edward's soul mate. Tanya isn't.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I loved this chapter a lot! I can't believe Jacob is still Bella's friend. It comes to show that love is more important than hate.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Poor Edward... it seems like almost everyone hates him. This story saddened me so much that I'm listening to sad piano music. Although, I must assure you, this story is not only sad, but beautiful as well.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I can't believe Charlie could be so close minded. It's not Bella's fault that she is a vampire. His dislike for Edward infuriates me. I think he favors Jacob... and that's not fair. :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
This was a very lovely chapter! Finally, Edward Masen is dead. I bet he went to hell. Speaking of that, why is this story called... Demons? Just wondering.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
This is such a heart breaking story. How could Edward Masen be so cruel? I feel very sorry for Bella and Edward. They are both going through immense emotional pain, even physical pain.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I'm glad Alice insisted that they find Edward. The Cullens vs. Edward Masen- I can't wait!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Edward's father is horrible. I hope Edward escapes soon... poor Bella must be crying her eyes out. :(
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »