Reviews for Balance
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was very well-written. Excellent work, very thought-provoking!

Recently, I have started to wonder why there needs to be a team of rangers to defeat one monster and such, and why an evil ranger can take them all down in a few minutes. Your answer to that question is certainly a logical argument, and very well-argued.

The ending made me laugh. Oh, Trent.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ha ha ha ha. I know you probably didn't mean it to be, but this is funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Nice. The show really should've had Dr. O explaining to the others (or at least Trent) about how he was controlled by evil once and was forgiven. He should've told Trent not to clean the Zords.
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Nice. I liked how kind Tommy was to Trent... a pity that as far as I know is that Dr. O. never told the Rangers about how HE used to be evil. I would have loved to have seen Conner's face.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great work, love the interaction between Tommy/Trent and the quip at the end.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Um... I love this. I've always wonder why they didn't have a conversation like this in the actual show. If they did it probably would have been something like this. To me it is brillant. I love how you take the good and the evil and explain a few other questions the show never really answers. I can't express how much I like it. Fantastic story!
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was really good. A nice interaction between the two.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
lol..Loved it! ;) y'know that is an interesting way of looking at it!
Tommy's Mistress and TommyIsCancer chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very good little story. I could see this conversation actually happening in the show. I'm definitely putting this story in my favorites. Nice job.
Tink508 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
this was really good...and the whole balance thing...awesome. you're very talented.