Reviews for Edward's Run
Child of the True King chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
xD That was cool! :D
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I like the way you used music to relate to some of Edward's memories. I love a good piece of fluff. Plkease continue.
bakerbabe04 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is such a cute one-shot! completely adorable! another GREAT song that Bella could have given Edward would have been "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada... I just listened to it and it TOTALLY fits everything about edward and bella
Ivy O'Hara chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I loved it! I liked the songs! Good choices!

-Ivy
legallyxbrunette chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This was funny!

Deserves more reviews than it has, in my opinion.
uvegottolovemebroadway chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was utterly and perfectly beautiful. It made me laugh to, I loved it! Kudos!
RedRibbon626 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
i liked it! The song choices were FUNNY! I like the romantic ending! :D SO SWEET!
thefiretree chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This was sweet and hilarious all at the same time. The songs some of the Cullens picked were just hilarious. Loved it. :)
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I like it. Blinded by the Light is one of my favorite songs! :)
Sapphire-Amethyst chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Um...First of all, the name I'm using is also my penname...I'm just too lazy to log in so apologies for the trouble of making you browse the site if you want to reply to this review...

Anyway...

Wonderful work...caught their personalities well... Saw some typographical errors here and there...but everything's well...

Oh...btw...thanks for reminding me some songs I still need to get... Great selections you have there and I admire how you got to find songs appropriate to their situations. I love it. So cool. :)