Reviews for A Last Resort
Jesus chapter 11 . 4/13
Lots of power, but no brains. What a disappointing Harry... Don't know why the author feels the need to make him an idiot, but it sure ruins the story.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Ugh, why Brittany, isn't harry supposed to stay single since he's timetraveling? Sorry just my opinion, I don't like Brittany, though your writing style is really good.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Please tell me he's not pairing up with Brittany, can't he stay single?
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Great story. Not only was your time travel plot different from the others I've read, you have hands down the best wizard fight scenes I've ever read. It's a shame this fic has been abandoned, because I would have loved to seen if Lily and James ever know the truth about Harry. While I hope one day you will have the time to come back and finish this wonderful story, thank you for giving us what you've written already. It's been one hell of a ride. Great job!
HufflepuffWoman chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Please update and finish this story
not put it Down
Naosj chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
I was really expecting some Back to the Future mojo between Lily and Harry, which would have made many people laugh out loud, I'm sure.
Philosophize chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
Please don't abandon...
Nemaya chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
*starts chanting* WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! *stops chanting*
Seriously, I want to read more! It's too bad it hasn't been updated for so long, but I'm adding it to my alerts anyway.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Harry: "Why wont you just trust me?"
Brittany: "Because your a male."
Me: O,o Sexist much?

Seriously though, why did Harry tell her -someone who is old enough to be his parent and destined to die (or fade into obscurity) - enough to reveal his main technique that he uses like twice a day and to defeat Voldemort
:l
What an idiot...
bakezorishoes chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Whoa
lucas chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Wo... That's probabbly the most intense one on one fight I've seen in any fanfic. But that's hard to tell since i"ve read thousands of them.
pixellucas chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wow, for a first fanfic this is pretty good. At least all I've read of it is. After I've read it all I'll review again and say my thaughts on it. Unless I forget.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
It was good until you outed harry via a house elf that basically broke into his room and private property
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Nice
rekrula chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Too too bad this was abandoned! But thank you for keeping it up, I am enjoying it! Thanks for sharing your considerable story telling talent with us plebes.