Reviews for A Last Resort
AriusGrey chapter 19 . 6/15
Loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
athos chapter 12 . 4/11
good chapter!
Athos chapter 7 . 4/11
great chapter
Athos chapter 5 . 4/11
I'm loving thes fanfiction! Very good...
mckertis chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Honestly, having nearly adult Harry, knowing all he knows, deferring to Dumblefuck - is just creepy.
teachergirl chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Why would a 22 year old Lucius be the head of the Governors? He is only five years older than James and Lily after all. Plus, he doesn't have any children. It's unlikely that he would even be a governor at that age, especially being childless. I realize you want him in the story, but you should have it make sense.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 4/17/2016
Intriguing story.
ArunabhAryan chapter 19 . 2/5/2016
Really nice work brother. Would have appreciated if you completed the fanfic. And ofcourse a little romance never harms...
MrToasterMan chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and am quite sad that it stops here. I hope that you continue it at some point, but well done regardless!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
SO depressing to read this for first time and find myself at chapter 19 and it being all over without any ending :(
panther-strife chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I was hoping that snape would be liked by harry...you need to re read the books...you got a lot of things wrong.
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
If this had been continued, how much longer would it have been? The end didn't seem that far away, unless you spent a long while on the aftermath.