Reviews for A Last Resort
mckertis chapter 4 . 9/2
Honestly, having nearly adult Harry, knowing all he knows, deferring to Dumblefuck - is just creepy.
teachergirl chapter 8 . 7/19
Why would a 22 year old Lucius be the head of the Governors? He is only five years older than James and Lily after all. Plus, he doesn't have any children. It's unlikely that he would even be a governor at that age, especially being childless. I realize you want him in the story, but you should have it make sense.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 4/17
Intriguing story.
ArunabhAryan chapter 19 . 2/5
Really nice work brother. Would have appreciated if you completed the fanfic. And ofcourse a little romance never harms...
MrToasterMan chapter 19 . 1/26
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and am quite sad that it stops here. I hope that you continue it at some point, but well done regardless!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
SO depressing to read this for first time and find myself at chapter 19 and it being all over without any ending :(
panther-strife chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I was hoping that snape would be liked by harry...you need to re read the books...you got a lot of things wrong.
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
If this had been continued, how much longer would it have been? The end didn't seem that far away, unless you spent a long while on the aftermath.
The Dark One Rising chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
He "jokes" when he doesn't want to tell people things. When will others, particularly Brittany, finally realize that some of his outlandish jokes were the truth? I'm sure they will all begin to piece it together, eventually. Now that Dumbledore knows, the rest will follow.
The Dark One Rising chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Harry is such a hot head, at times. Really very infuriating. What if the battle injured innocent bystanders? It nearly did, that were know of, and probably killed more that we don't.

Wet didn't Dumbledore go back, sooner? It took him entirely too long to realize Harry wasn't with him and back track. Then, it took a good while, at least half an hour, to track him down.
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
Being powerful doesn't make him wiser. Still, even he should know that antagonizing world leaders on the brink of declaring war is a bad thing. Of course, it did work, in the end. There is being brave on the face of adversity and there is being an annoying teenager. Harry was the later, or at least he came off as such.
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
I was right to be concerned. This can't be good. That Muggle vs. Magical war seems like it will be declared any day, now.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Really? Halloween is symbolic, but so is Riddle's actual birth date. He was born on December 31st, the last day of the year. He was born as the year died. He was born ten days after Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year. Don't tell me that isn't significant.

Malfoy is a Death Eater. I do not doubt that. However, as is the case with some, parents of people in the Marauders Era went to school with Riddle. Both of Sirius' parents were contemporaries. Charlie Potter may have also attended at the same time, but I am uncertain. It is speculated that Abraxas Malfoy was also a classmate. If Abraxas is a DeatH Eater, it is more likely that he would be an Inner Circle member. Still, no one knows if he was actually one. By now, Malfoy the younger has been out of school for six years, enough time to move up the ranks.

I am worried. Barry Crouch, a probable Death Eater, knows of a meeting. A very pivotal meeting between the Muggle and Magical British leaders. I get the feeling that something bad will happen.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Lots of interesting things in this chapter.

A well written duel, as always.

Dumbledore is finally getting clued in as to why the new kid is so odd. Time travel!

I understand that Harry was in a foul mood. That doesn't mean he has to turn into an uncouth, foul git. I was under the impression that he was a bit more fair. Yet, he was talking about girls like property. The "slut" comment may have been warranted, but the "leash" one certainly wasn't. Also, he just seemed so rude. Oddly so, but if couldn't have been the dementors. Yes, people were rude to him. That doesn't mean he should be rude back. Is he getting arrogant?
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Peter. Always a problem, in the back of our minds. Is he working for Voldemort, yet? Is he being pressured by the Death Eaters or future recruits? He seemed to cowardly go join, UK's he was forced into it. I'd also like to believe that he had at least some loyalty to the Marauders that lost to self preservation.