Reviews for Skye Must Die
MooBiN chapter 1 . 10/3
I like this name!
I almost laugh out loud when I saw it.
Caught my attention so muchhh.
PRONTO3000 chapter 1 . 1/25
Wildest. Harvest. Moon. Story. Ever.

The dialouge between the men are hilarious, the plot is... INTERESTING. VERY INTERESTING.

...And the last part.
Lol, I can't stop laughing at the last part. (I just can't help but imagine the scene)

To put it in the simplest way possible, this story is DAMN good.
TotalTownie chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh my goodness this was absolutely hilarious.
Is it weird that I don't think there was all too much OOC-ness? I mean, Rock certainly seems like the type of guy to say all the things he said, Carter most likely hides some rage, and Gustafa...I think he was my favourite :')
This was perfect and I don't see how anyone could get offended (but then the hype surrounding Skye has most likely dulled down nowadays). Nice job!
DreamingofHappiness chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is literally the funniest story I have ever read. Everything about this story is PERFECT. It just fits together so well! :) You're a great writer and I hope to read more of your stories! I don't have any preferences if you write a similar one about Vaughn or Will, since I know they'll both be great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Mave Marie chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow... By far, just amazing. Gosh! Typically I post specific instanced that I find particularly enjoyable in this nifty review box, but then I'd be copying the entire damn thing! Oh ged! more of this! Please!

P.s. gay Marlin is a must. I love him so much more like this! Please write more gay Marlin!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I just realized one thing. I've read this ages ago and I haven't left a single review. Guess this is the good time to do one now.

This was utterly hilarious. The OOCness was purely epic in my opinion. Some may find this offending but I find it hard to believe that this piece of work will actually offend anyone. You have no error in spelling and grammar which made the storyline's flow even smoother.

I also saw in your projects that you plan on making one just like this only this time, you'll use Will. I'm afraid Vaughn is the most popular guy from the dimension, not Will.

Anyway, I enjoyed this greatly. I'd love to see more of this soon.

Peace Out~
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
GWAHAHA! That story was so stupid! You're so mean to Skye!

... So, in other words, I LOVED IT TO BITS XD Marlin was hilarious! I love this! Aw, poor Skye. I did the creepy stalking fangirl squeal when it said that Skye and Leia did you know what. I'm a die hard Skye x Leia fangirl. Sorry bout that, fangirls, but you're going DOWN. :P

I loved it. That was HILARIOUS! XD
fjeigjidjigjiejg chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is honestly the funniest thing I've ever read.

You should keep writing, you're really good at it.
Sannabunny27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Lovely just lovely. Just don't let my little sister find this she'll have a fit! lol :3

It was really funny makes me wonder how the guys feel about Jack.
CandiRockBellHM chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Uhhh...Is It Jill or Claire (Please Say…Jill!)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
You're on TVTropes and this was so awesome! I really liked your characterization of Daryl. xD;
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ruby's dreaming of what! I was like, "XD What the hell?" Thank you for that. *brushes bangs flashly out of face like Rock...and Drew from Pokemon XP*

*points and laughs* I'm glad I'm not the only one that called Marlin Elvis! XDDDD

*grin* I like how you just made Daryl /claim/ he had Leia in his basement. XD know.

Yes, Rock. Be the blunt asshole by telling the old geezer the obvious. XD

Is Marlin really that...homosexual? Cuz I've only worked with him in HMDS and Cute so... XD I love each and every one of your characterizations. Because for some reason when the men of the valley all come together they are extremely useless. XDDD

Brilliant. I could even see this event straight from my head.

BTW, this was linked directly from TVTrope under Harvest Moon. Where it mentions how the invention of Skye fueled so much love and fanfics, like this one in particular. *link* XD

Keep writing!

darkgloomie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011

Ok, it looks quite clear I don't really favor Marlin, right?

Anywho, having only a tangential knowledge of who Skye is, this thing's still pretty fun. PURE HM ON CRACK XD

good job, really.
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I've kept silent about this for a while, but I'm afraid that I no longer can. Now before you, or any of your reviewers, don't think I realize this is supposed to be just for fun, I do understand that. It's just, at the time I first read this, a couple years back, I was actually quite upset.

It's not because I think Skye is the best guy in DS Cute. I do like him, and I like Griffin too. My problem was the mention of the OOCness for all the girls mostly, as well as the guys in spots. And, the title is way too misleading.

This story has good spelling, and I didn't notice any grammar mistakes. But I didn't find this funny at all. To be quite honest, I found it to be quite stupid. And the only normal girl that has even any sort of feelings is Lumina. The other girls have shown nervousness, anger at Skye, and the case of Muffy, she was only kidding.

When I read this years ago, the only thing this story succeeded in doing is making me upset, not filling me with laughter. I'm over it now, but I still don't like the story too much. That puts me in the minority, but I'm used to that so that don't mind me.

Oh, and I hope you are not serious about that 'Kill Will' story either. The most popular guy in the islands is still Vaughn from what I see. If you are going to pick on the popular ones, why not choose Vaughn instead of Will?