Reviews for The Laundry List
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was adorable. I love AU's. Great job!
Stormhelen chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Usually I do not like Zelda stories set in modern times. But this story is definitely an exception to the "rule." I really like this story.
Zelda is so adorable when she gets so nervous in Links presence.
Ramona203 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wo-ow! This story is mag-ni-fi-cent! I love it! Keep it the excellent work!
Alapest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is the cutest one-shot I've ever read in my life! But I'd be curious to see how their date turned out :3
Hydrangea Rochester chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
cries all over myself vthis is so cute
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very nice, thanks for sharing :)
Shengrila chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awwwwwwww! I loved it!
(Sequel? :3)
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice story. I like using Zeldapedia too. It's really a helpful site.
Toondoon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved it! :D
phunky chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was really cute to read. I enjoyed it alot 3
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Nice. Very very cute!
strodgfrgf chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Omg that was amazing! there were even some points in there that made me laugh out loud! i found it interesting how you decided to keep with the whole zelda universe thing despite it being more futuristic! i really liked it! keep writing!
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aww, it was so sweet! I loved it. :)
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Holy cow. (I only say that when I read something really really good.) This is, it's so... amazing! Wow! You're one talented writer!

Starlett

P.S.

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
shnickers chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ahh, this was so cute!

You write modern, romance AUs very well, in addition to your superb canon stories!

Forester seems to be a popular last name for Link in the AUs...I'm guessing it can be attributed to actual canon? Huh, now I have to go check out this Zeldapedia...

Alluding to items in the Zeldaverse was very clever, such as when Zelda mourned her not bearing the Triforce of Courage. I enjoyed the college setting very much. If you're ever stuck in a rut, consider continuing off of this setting!