Reviews for Scorched rocks
AsiaArbok chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww, so cute! Please make more Byron and Roark fics!
ShyKneeStardust chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is beautiful and touching! I love it!
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is such a sweet story (Byron coming back to check on his sick son.) Rarely do you find a story this good.
tollulu chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is really sweet, and I think more people need to write stories about them. There are only two things that bother me. First it said he was 22 then sudenly he was 21...The other is the last sentance just didn't seem neccisary. But other than that its a really good story.
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
*cocks head* Awww...this is really cute~ (well, that crosses out the 'sick' option in my ideas list. *sigh*) Anyway, there weren't that many problems with this fic, though there are a few things you do have to watch out for. Like for example, this is a K rated fic so that means you have to refrain from ANY kind of cursing even though it's just one word. If you don't know what I'm talking about, reread this story again (specifically where Byron nearly ran over the Pachirisu.)

Also, you need to add periods when you're ending the sentence in the dialogues. I mean, dialogues are sentences too so they also need periods instead of ending with the flying commas. You also don't need to add commas after every 'and'. (I don't know the specifics to that rule, but the commas aren't necessary all the time unless the sentence holds another idea...or something. Maybe I should listen to my English teacher after all. o_o;)

30 degrees isn't that very hot (this is coming from a person who lives in a tropical country.) Sure in a mine that would be painful, but I think you can raise up the temperature a bit. (32 degrees is normal for the summer in here I think. But Sinnoh is in the northern part of the Pokemon World so I guess 30 degrees is also okay...) Ah, I'm rambling again. XD

Anyway, long review short, nice story. Could use a little improvements here and there but what the heck? I love father/son fluff.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Cute story. They are the only gym leaders I like.
Mayor Olive chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Um, you definitely need to work on some basic English. I'm sure this would have been an okay story, but I couldn't get past the horrible structure and dreadful errors in spelling and grammar. Sorry. :/
MewMewKitty78 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This si so cute! I can't belive nobody reviewd! It's such a sweet family story!