Reviews for Crossing The Line
sunnysunshineRM2013 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Awww, I"m sad you didn't finish the story. :( It was very good.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
nice story
Ayjah chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Such a lovely moment born out of such horrible emotional strain.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I always thought it would have been impossible for her to be so alone - these two needed each other and before they butchered her character she was not such a loner...
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Captain Kathryn hehe.. I have never been sold on the Seven/Chak pairing..
FinalKingdom87 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
this is a very good story. i can't wait to read more. the story reads great. looking forward to more awesome J/C romance.

FinalKingdom
LynnEGib chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I like how they help each other
Mamabella chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Well Im enjoying this so far, glad this is a J/C story instead of C/7, But then again if it was a C/7 I wouldn't be reading it LOL

Looking forward to more hope you update soon!
LynnEGib chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
One sleeping bag. LOL
LuckyStarz0006 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm surprised that you wrote a Janeway/Chakotay story given your a C7 (I think that's the ship name for the pairing lol) fan, but I'm so glad that you went and wrote this! :D You kept both in character, yet you zoned in on the romantic, lingering feelings between the two characters and really capitalized on it. It had a "aw!" factor to it and I enjoy reading those fics (non-stop drama fics gets to me after a while lol. I like reading a nice, happy fic.

This exchange cracked me up:

She dropped her face into her hands.

“I give up.”

“So easily!”

She groaned from her throat, frustration evident.

“Now I know how Tuvok feels when he talks to Tom,” Chakotay said happily.

Keep writing! Your writing talent continues to amaze me :)
medicgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
That is so sweet! I understand how in stressful times with what seems like no let up, you turn to one close to you. That's why there are so many divorces in EMS and fire departments!
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Now can they get to just Kathryn?