Reviews for 404 File Not Found
Nonagon2234 chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
More plz
Freida5 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Hey, I'm glad this story is up and running again! I just love the attention to detail you put into this fic, like the M-sword virus. can't wait to see how it ends!
Mikure chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
It's been a while since you updated, which is a shame, seeing as you seemed to have hit your stride. I hope to see you put new life into this story, as it really is a great twist to the Legend of Zelda fandom.
BlueMageAscension chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Cool. Makes me thinkbof a cross between Zelda and FF7. Look forward to the next chapter.
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hmm certainly original, don't think I've ever read a sci-fi Legend of Zelda fic. I like it so far, yup, not half bad. Although I am seeing quite a bit of OoT, despite it not being a parody as you stated at the beginning. Well, just have to wait and see where it goes I suppose.
BrazeRancor chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
M-Sword huh? Nice Idea. Whats the triforce I wonder? A three proccessor supercomputer made using the brains of the 3 greatest Systems Technicians who ever existed?
Silvite's Cry chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
So this is a diamond in the rough; this fic is well-written, surprising, dark, gritty. I love the overall feel of the piece (cyberpunk fits almost too well), and I'm looking forward to seeing more. With all that you've put into this, I would be disappointed to see you stop now. Gogogo, congrats on writing so well, and write more.
Mikure chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
And now I have caught up with the chapters. I'm looking forward to reading mroe, so please update soon!
Mikure chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Have I mentioned that I love this story yet? Because I do.

;D
Nightgazer13 chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
I'm new to this story, but I'm already quite impressed. Glad to hear that whatever ugliness you were going through is over. I'll be looking forward to reading more of this.
Mikure chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
This story is really onteresting so far! Glad to see you're paying more attention to this fic.
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Wow. You very nearly gave me cardiac arrest when I saw my inbox count... Still, good to see you back.
Elliot Spears chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This looks quite promising!

I love the idea of dystopic take on the general premise of the Zelda games (I'm actually writing a dystopic-style Zelda fic right now - though not cyberpunk). I'm also really intriguied by the whole cyberpunk thing. Could be very cool.

Unfortunately, it's late here, so I'll I have to check this out a bit more tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll be impressed. XD
Lord Yenma chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Alright! Cyberpunk! I love this genre, yet never see enough of it. There's nothing more awesome than the gritty world where the digital meets the real, and the world is a disillusioned distopia! I keep having ideas of something similar, of a futuristic Legend of Zelda, involving beam-sabers, an AI based Great Deku, with the Lost Woods serving as a Firewall protection service, and stuff like that, but this is just as good! Of course, you can't ever leave out the Tri-Force, either as a major plot device or something that is hinted at (like The Golden Power in Link to the Past). I expect to see that sometime soon!
Cherry Teh berry chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
Wow. This has been great so far. Normally, I'm not really into reading Zelda stories outside of the normal Hyrule based off the games setting, but this futuristic story has me hooked. I love Link's personality; it's him, with the neccessary channges for the timeline. I'm dying to know what happened to Zelda. This story has tons of potential, and I can't wait to read more!