Reviews for Too Sexy for the Catwalk
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
After they used him for bait, I hope Sam made them wait on him hand and foot for WEEKS.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really liked this. It was funny and sad and had enough angst and hurt Sammy too. What a coincidence that you choose the names Marco and Dominic for the hairstylist and his friend. Those are the names of my two nephews in Germany. Hugs, Vonnie
ritsam chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh my God, this is so Awe-freaking-some story I've ever read in an oneshot. First I was laughing...Sammy and the cat walk...that was so so cool. Yes, he is gorgeous, so damn gorgeous, anyone would willingly die to see a glimpse of his beautiful top to bottom. He is a Greek god himself, a perfect match for him. Anyway, I can't stop myself when it comes to Jared I mean Sam, but in the interval...oh hoho...horrible, I was so shocked to see that Barbara was the vampi...freakchik. Dean was late...but it's okay. Sam's better now. huh. Awesome story. love it.

azab chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
loved it
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nice one shot. I wondered how this could really be a humor story at all. Then I read the last line. RPTFLMAO! I always suspected that with Sam.
GirlNextDoor chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This was very Mills & Boone, and sometimes painful to read, but a good laugh nonetheless.
Cari chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Good job Sammy boy! WHOT!
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
lol awesome fic!
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was great. I loved when Sam threatened to leave if they touched his

Way to go Sam! You milk it! After Dean and Bobby put him up to that job and clearly were enjoying Sam's discomfort, they deserve a bit of a guilt
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very nice. Leather pants and a tank top on that body doesn't get much better. Bobby and Dean did have too much fun at first so they being worried at the end balences out.
Quick-Demon chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Haha! Great story! I like how Sam was all embarrassed and how Dean stumbled into the harem of rehearsing women!

I loved it!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
The whole concept really tickled me. And this was great:

'Oh my.' A woman's voice came from a side door, 'you are stunning.'

A blush stained Sam's cheeks as he turned around and stared at the mature woman dressed in a pale blue business suit. His outline framed by the late afternoon sun gave him an ethereal appearance.

'I have my Adonis.' She purred, striding over to Sam she took his hand in her own and looked up at him, 'oh and he has dimples.'

'Ma'am.' Sam said with a shy smile, 'Sam Miller.'

'Of course you are,' she smiled in return.

Hee! Sam would make a great model. And I love how he wants to milk his condition at the end. Great one shot!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
hahaha cute fic
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
yum, Sam strutting in leather! this was really great and funny, i loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Awesome oneshot Shelly, and oh what a beautiful sight that could be-Sam in low slung leather pants and a blue silk shirt-oh mercy!

Dean and Bobby should have listened to Sammy-good thing they got there in time to stop Barbara from killing him!

And I am sure Sammy will milk the guilt from Dean and Bobby for all it is worth!