Reviews for Tangoeight
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
An overall great story :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Ohh no! Poor Tony! Gibbs will not be pleased...

He was thrown against a wall by his throat, "I won't hurt you,"

Man I hate that group...
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Great chapter on the NCIS crew! :D

If Tony was there he would jump to all their defended against this painful new guy!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
"Look kid, let's get somethings straight," the man began. "I don't want you here, I will do everything in my power to make you hate this place, is that understood?"

"Yes sir," Tony had never been more thankful that his father had sent him to Rhode Island Military Academy as a child. "Permission to speak freely sir?"

Haha lol, I can just imagine Gibbs saying "You always speak freely, the trick is shutting you up!" :D

"And he let the CIA take you?" he sounded incredulous.

Yeah Gibbs, gosh... What was he thinking?

Poor Tony! I love how you write his thoughts on..well...everything! :D

He always gets used.. I love the way you mentioned his childhood and the way he goes back to the silent "seen and not heard" type thing... Makes me want to hug him :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Yay! I love when Tony goes on mission like this :) I adored how Tim hugged him... Awww! Brotherly love 3
Madances chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
good work. Tracy
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Gibbs kissed Tony's hair softly. Since his return Gibbs had been overly protctive of him, even going as far as admitting that he felt fatherly protection for him. Thats just what Tony needs right know. he will get through this with Gibbs and his teams help.

Glad Gibbs had something to do with getting the director fired. She deserved it.
ferryboat George chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Interesting story outline. Could be really great if you filled it out.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
This chapter was good. There was one mistake you left the "d" off of "would" where you had written, "...she woul pay for loaning..."

Before and beyond that it was good though; so it's good. Definitely adding this to my favorites.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
Very well done. There was only one mistake I found; and it's one that I make every now and then too. It was "He to pulled Tony..." that "to" should be too. It's an easy one to make only I usually end up doing the reverse and putting too where there should be "to" but to is used in "to write," "to do," "to sing," etc; but "too" is used in "I like that too," "I do that too," it means that two or more people did something together or have something in common.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
You're doing very well. It was a good chapter. I found one mistake and it was "an trained investigator" an is used when the word following it either starts with a vowel such as "a, e, i, o, u, y," where as "a" is a word that is used in place of "an" when the word following starts with a consonant, which is every letter that is not a vowel. A, E, O, U, and Y are the only vowels in the English Alphabet; and Y is confusing because sometimes it's a consonant but an always goes before it in the situation we're talking about.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Two mistakes I found was that instead of a "but" you had a "ut" and I also found "I won't this" instead of "I want this" other than those two mistakes this chapter was Very well written and I can't wait to see Gibbs "kick butt."
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I think you meant jumping when you typed "jumoing" in the last chapter you typed "pormising" instead of promising. Other than those two mistakes in each chapter; each chapter was well written. I'm off to the next chapter.
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Love it! Good to see the father, son interaction in private, nicely done!
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Very exciting, Tony getting hurt! Love it! Glad Tony's assignment is over and he can go home now!