Reviews for The Wooing of Max
Oh my word this is only the first chapter and you totally made me cry. And I can be as hard-a** as Max(even though I actually have a language of flowers guide book). Now I want love letters and flowers!
l chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Is there a sequel? If not then please make one! This was awesome! I wish there were more scenes between Max and Alec but this was still really really good. Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
SilverPrincess24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So i've only just read the first chapter so far and like it very much. Im not going to critic your work but thank you for this chapter. Every girl dreams of her wedding. I dont. However the flowers got me thinking and i at least have an idea and possible a favorite flower for whenever i get married. I hope you get this message. Thank you.
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Cleaning the place, setting the bath, sneaking in a water heater incredible. Peeling his shirt off and tucking it in his back pocket I REALLY wish I was there. -laugh- Wow, I am so loving this story. Sweet, romantic, attentive, conniving Alec - what's not to love? Rowr!

LD
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Lol, I loved it! I love how they killed logan, but not physicaly. Great story, I'm gona favorite it. :)
Sorrel2009 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Absolutely brilliant - the ending was a stroke of pure genius, loved it!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
The ending was so damn funny, I was almost crying with laughter!

I loved every word of this story. It was perfect from beginning to end, and there are only four words that can describe what I'm feeling right now: Max and Alec Forever!

clumsybookgirl3
eligin chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
just read the whole thing, loved it all from the 'ship of max and alec to the logan bashing all of it was done brillantly and with in character
Lutheyl chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Nice!
Lutheyl chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
She touched Logan? But what about the virus? Guess it doesn't matter since she touched him to kick him out anyways, eh? Great chapter. Funny as heck! Put a smile on my face!
Lutheyl chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Excellent! Love it!
angeLKharenne chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
wow. i love this story!

it was sweet, and just right for the whole alec-Max-getting-together theme. i also love the last chapter, the Logan-bashing. i never really liked the guy.

keep up the good work! hoping for more MA stories!
Cellyber chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Brilliant, just brilliant.
Leona Cazadora chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Fabulous! Romantic but not sappy or too sugary sweet. Thank you so much for writing this.
Tamashii Hime chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Great story.

I liked the last part... nothing like a little bit Alec dropping the mask to share the sh*t out of someone!