Reviews for Cruel Intentions: A Disney Ending
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
defantly not what i would have put for an ending
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Sounds disney to me...
A.Damaged.Rose chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow. I loved the Disney Twist on the story! And I laughed a lot. Especially when you wrote that bit about Disney allowing Sebastian to get hit by a car.

Priceless!
azab chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
loved it
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Er...the story wasn't the best, I'll be honest, but the Disney notes at the beginning and end (along with the Disney allows him to get hit by the car) made me laugh, A LOT. I don't know whether you were looking for laughter or not, but you got it from me. XD
Anon chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I laughed my ass off! But where were the 3 singing animal friends?
Maylenne chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hello, I think it is really good!

It ir very original what you've done there, mixing Disney magic, kind of naive, inocent and very silly with cruel intentions a movie a really love because the 2 principal caracters are so sexy (K&S)

It's really a very good job.

See ya

m!
Blina chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
haha

made me laugh.

I still think Sebastian and Annette should go together though. But it's a really good ending. You would make disney proud.
Jane Roark chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Haha nice job! This made me laugh... you managed to stay true to Sebastian and Kathryn and give it that Disney twist. I loved "Trevor understands." I started laughing aloud. That part about him actually inspired me to put him in a story I'm writing, so thank you so much. I really liked this, you did a great job with it!