Reviews for The Sickness
SmileyApollo1 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Continue please! :D
SmileyApollo1 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Noo! It's too exciting to stop! What happens next? I want to know! UPDATE! :D
This is so incredibly awesome!
You write it so well and I sometimes get fooled and think that Alison Croggon wrote this! But it's you and it's so cool and- ahhhh! What I'm trying to say is that I'm probably your biggest fan and you write as well as Alison Croggon :)
Love it!
Please update! :)
turtlelover0511 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I like this! Their attitudes are perfect, and the plot is nicely written! Please update!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I LOVE this story! Please please please please continue writing it! ... please?
teamedward101 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Good story!
Iovin-Iife chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
O.O
ServalSpirit chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
OMG, UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FIC! UPDATE!
ArwenGranger chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Months! She can't be trapped in their for months! Please update soon I love it.
LadyZee86 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
And then the lights drew closer and he let go of her hand and melted into the darknessā€¦and she was left alone, horribly alone in that darkness and that iciness, trapped in the black pit of hell.

aww.. this story is sad.. :( but I do have a few questions :D

are they going to run out of food? are they rationed? Does this effect water? Do you think the guards would be passing the sickness along with their leaving the shield.. Thanks :D
Eleve Osirian chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
ah! the suspense... i cant wait until the next part of your story...keep up the good work! i love you writing...its very relaxing and keeps me calm while i wait for the singing! haha
Saea chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
this is so good

i cant wait for the next one! :D
run4mustangs chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
good story so far.

keep up the good work.

up date asap!
Midnight's Queen chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Oh my god, you can't kill off Maerad or Cadvan, because it would be so sad! In the second chapter, you say that Cadvan turns away from his mushrooms... That is not Cadvan, he would not turn away from mushrooms for anyone or anything, not even for Maerad! But other than that minor detail, I loved it!
xLaramiex chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
my only negative comment: "the whiplashes on his cheek glowing on his cheek" makes no sense. Or, I'm being dumb and it does make sense, but the 2 mentions of "his cheek" aren't needed :)

The rest of it was ace and I can't believe you're gonna make me wait for the next one :(
Derdriu oFaolain chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Months...poor M and poor C. This scene at the wall in the dark is quite emotional and haunting. It stands in stark contrast with the beautiful morning scene in the first chapter. I eagerly await more of this one.