Reviews for Prom Night Redone
Emily chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Oh my god, when I found this I rejoiced. I ship Hyde and Jackie so hard. XD Beautifully written story. It was so good!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Awwwwww SO CUTE! And I JUST finished watching the prom episode today! AMAZING story! JackieHyde FOREVER!
xxandy23xx chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Awsome. I loved it (: and that is how it should have happened hahaha :D
Stephanie M. A chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
This is the second time I've read this fic now. I love being sucked into a world where Prom Night is finally done right.

Great job!
thewafflebitch chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
love it!
YourLoveOnly chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Amazing story. True love
WonderfulCaricature chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
so its offical, the writers of that 7Os show should have hired you . this was amazing
flight815surviver chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
ok I'm awful for not reviewing till the final chapter sorry. OMG that was amazing and romantic and HOT and so very perfect for half 3 in the morning. Electric jolts thro my stomach, seriously!
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
"She hoped that she looked pretty enough. Oh who was she kidding? She was Jackie Burkhart. Of course she was pretty enough. It’s just that she wanted Hyde to like her. Now that she was finally admitting that she had actual feelings for him, she was desperate for him to reciprocate."

Ha ha! So Jackie and yet so nervous and vulnerable. It's priceless. No wonder it's so easy to fall in love with her. You realize you have to update, right? I want to read about a passionate, heartfelt kiss.
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I love how romantic this is and yet so funny. It's hilarious! It has all the quality of how the show was written and more. This is the way it should have been and it is truly in the spirit of the show and Jackie and Hyde are even in-character. Their dialogue is charged and witty and yet true adolescent speech. That is a feat in and of itself. I'm having a great time with this.
Danielle chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
The scene w/Jackie and Hyde was really well written. You can feel the passion b/t them really well. You are talented so keep it up! :)
Danielle chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Kelso is so funny! Haha! And the song choice, Tiny Dancer, is so cute and it goes w/Jackie perfectly!
Danielle chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I like your stories b/c all of the characters seem like themselves. Good job :)
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/13/2008

This was really good! Great start to your first story :)
MinaSeraphina chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Wow, that was a hot chapter. Angst and smut! My favourite!