Reviews for Appreciation
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love the Naruto is the heart...Kakashi is the are the limbs but Sakura is the soul bit. It is beautiful. Especially how you said it was incalculable what she added to their lives.
Aista chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
It's not often I get to see second person, and most are leery of it, but you did this very well. Great job.
Srylanna chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
"You make your way to Sakura's house and try to remember his name. Once you know his name, you can find out where he lives, and once you find out where he lives, you can kill him. Considering your own power and the fact that he's a civilian, it shouldn't be difficult. Once you explain the circumstances to Tsunade you're sure she'll understand. Anyone who hurts Sakura like this deserves to die in a very messy, excruciatingly painful way.

You're aware that the list of people who hurt Sakura probably includes your name somewhere near the top, so by your logic you deserve to die, but you figure you'll buy your life by picking off the people below you."

This particular part had me laughing for about 20 minutes straight. I think I pulled a muscle or two while at it.

"You are fuming. There's another one! Another one of these assholes Sakura gets involved with who don't treat her as she deserves. You want to shake her, to scream at her that she should go out and date someone who will appreciate her true worth."

This one, too.

Sasuke can be so clueless and if you use that, the story can be so great and hilarious if you want to. You used it well.
storax hime chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i swear this is soooo cute ,i started screaming out loud and my mom freaked out!
WakingFromADream chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Adorable! I love Sasuke's reaction!
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Inside Sasuke's indifferent facade, he really is just another crazy teenage boy, isn't he? I love your portrayal of is inner angst and regret. I love your creative use of second person. I love your poetic, beautiful lines that I am tempted to print and hang on my wall (if I did, I would surely give credits).

Amazing job, and one of my favorite SasuSaku to date. Keep up the great work!
yoriblueknight chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was really cute. )
Kira chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my... That last part was unexpected... And that's EXACTLY what makes this story amazing! Please tell me you're aiming for a career in writing because I'm going to need some inspiration! Thank you!
MystTheTimid chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great! Love this. Make more sasusaku
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I know that youre not active in FFN anymore, but I will always love your epic lines and characterizations. :)
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
aaaaawe, so cute! You go Sasuke!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
So cute and romantic!
kekedia chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Yay, I loved this fic. Thank you for write it!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well atleast Sasuke learned his lesion.:) good story
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
While I'm not particularly 100% in love with how the very last part of the ending turned out, you had some seriously epic lines in here:

You think that Naruto is the heart, the wild pounding energy driving you on. Kakashi is the brain, cold and calculating and yet feeling more deeply than he likes to admit. And you are...the limbs, perhaps. You hurt, you bleed and you lash out, full of reflex action that doesn't make sense anymore but is ingrained in you nevertheless.

And Sakura...Sakura is the soul. What she brings to the equation is unproven, incalculable...but take it away, and there is nothing.

You know you have no right to feel jealous, but something in your stomach still twists when she slides off her seat at Ichiraku and waves goodbye to you and Naruto, knowing she is going to Him. Knowing that she will kiss him, make love with him, knowing that she will someday take his name and have his children, while you are left watching and longing for something that will never be yours again.

The irony of the situation chokes you.

Breathtaking! I love the way you worded pretty much all of this. :)
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »