Reviews for Appreciation
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Inside Sasuke's indifferent facade, he really is just another crazy teenage boy, isn't he? I love your portrayal of is inner angst and regret. I love your creative use of second person. I love your poetic, beautiful lines that I am tempted to print and hang on my wall (if I did, I would surely give credits).

Amazing job, and one of my favorite SasuSaku to date. Keep up the great work!
yoriblueknight chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was really cute. )
Kira chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my... That last part was unexpected... And that's EXACTLY what makes this story amazing! Please tell me you're aiming for a career in writing because I'm going to need some inspiration! Thank you!
yuuki-pyon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great! Love this. Make more sasusaku
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I know that youre not active in FFN anymore, but I will always love your epic lines and characterizations. :)
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
aaaaawe, so cute! You go Sasuke!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
So cute and romantic!
kekedia chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Yay, I loved this fic. Thank you for write it!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well atleast Sasuke learned his lesion.:) good story
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
While I'm not particularly 100% in love with how the very last part of the ending turned out, you had some seriously epic lines in here:

You think that Naruto is the heart, the wild pounding energy driving you on. Kakashi is the brain, cold and calculating and yet feeling more deeply than he likes to admit. And you are...the limbs, perhaps. You hurt, you bleed and you lash out, full of reflex action that doesn't make sense anymore but is ingrained in you nevertheless.

You know you have no right to feel jealous, but something in your stomach still twists when she slides off her seat at Ichiraku and waves goodbye to you and Naruto, knowing she is going to Him. Knowing that she will kiss him, make love with him, knowing that she will someday take his name and have his children, while you are left watching and longing for something that will never be yours again.

The irony of the situation chokes you.

You're aware that the list of people who hurt Sakura probably includes your name somewhere near the top, so by your logic you deserve to die, but you figure you'll buy your life by picking off the people below you.

Breathtaking! I love the way you worded pretty much all of this. :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
just so adorable!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love this. It's so... mushy, but I love it. You're such a talented author 3
Sergris chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This story appears to be a self-insert, especially in the very first lines and I suspected another mary sue story. But as I continued to read, I found that it certainly wasn't mary sue. This story is an interesting, bitterweet oneshot that has a lyrical and unique voice. I love the prose of this fic-the way you said certain sentences sounded not only beautiful but also were said with such vivid detail and authentic feeling: "And Sakura...Sakura is the soul. What she brings to the equation is unproven, incalculable...but take it away, and there is nothing."

Besides the voice, I also loved the way you portrayed the story. Its one everyone can relate to-so much so I debated to myself if it was technically a self-insert. Overall, I think this term can apply if you change the definition a bit. This story is the kind that allows the reader to see themselves as the main character. Its easy to see through the Sasuke's eyes and to feel what he feels. It makes the message of your story really come through. You should be proud.

The story itself was beautiful. The ending made me smile. It was a happy ending yet it wasn't cheesy or cliche. It was one of the most memorable fanfictions I have read so far. Thank you for uploading and kudos... you did an excellent job. It suddenly makes me curious on what else you written. :D
MyahLuffrel chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aawe... I really loved that. I mean, I'm not much of a SasuSaku fan, but that was a very good read. c:
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This brought a huge smile to my face. For a while I thought it was going to have a rather angsty ending but it didn't. Horrary!
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »