Reviews for Appreciation
just so adorable!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love this. It's so... mushy, but I love it. You're such a talented author 3
sergris chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This story appears to be a self-insert, especially in the very first lines and I suspected another mary sue story. But as I continued to read, I found that it certainly wasn't mary sue. This story is an interesting, bitterweet oneshot that has a lyrical and unique voice. I love the prose of this fic-the way you said certain sentences sounded not only beautiful but also were said with such vivid detail and authentic feeling: "And Sakura...Sakura is the soul. What she brings to the equation is unproven, incalculable...but take it away, and there is nothing."

Besides the voice, I also loved the way you portrayed the story. Its one everyone can relate to-so much so I debated to myself if it was technically a self-insert. Overall, I think this term can apply if you change the definition a bit. This story is the kind that allows the reader to see themselves as the main character. Its easy to see through the Sasuke's eyes and to feel what he feels. It makes the message of your story really come through. You should be proud.

The story itself was beautiful. The ending made me smile. It was a happy ending yet it wasn't cheesy or cliche. It was one of the most memorable fanfictions I have read so far. Thank you for uploading and kudos... you did an excellent job. It suddenly makes me curious on what else you written. :D
MyahLuffrel chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aawe... I really loved that. I mean, I'm not much of a SasuSaku fan, but that was a very good read. c:
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This brought a huge smile to my face. For a while I thought it was going to have a rather angsty ending but it didn't. Horrary!
miniKa chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I thank your mom for bringing you into this world. She deserves a statue lol. Your fics always amaze me :)
Bubii chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Do you know that you are an amazing writer!

A great one-shot!
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Squeeeee! This is super cute. I don't know if you're still writing and all, but I just adore all your fics, and when I came back to your page and reread this one, I just couldn't go without leaving a review professing my undying adoration or your SasuSaku stories. Love the second person POV, which is rare. Thanks for this as well as all of your SasuSaku writings :)
florever chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hehe cute.
me i'm just a normal girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww, that's so sweet. That BASTARD(THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HER) THAT FUCKING BASTARD OF A BITCH! FUCK HIM AND HIS SHITTY ASS! THAT FUCKING ASS!
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Really bittersweet story! As usual, I love the way your stories can evoke so much emotions in me~~~ '3
Bloodtears55 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was very touching and I truly "appreciate" it.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ahhh. Emotionally constipated Sasuke slowly learning about his feelings. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it XD

Seriously, fic like this keeps dragging me back into the Naruto fandom. I really thought I was over it, but apparently I'm not. And so my schoolwork continues to suffer XD
RukiaKuchiki285 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Love it. :D So much. 33333 Many congrats to you and your beta-reader. Very well done!
Dante chapter 1 . 5/2/2010