Reviews for Appreciation
ghikiJ chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I only know of a very few 2nd pov stories that are worth reading. This is one of them. I really like the consistency and smooth flow of this one-shot. I like the message as well. I believe one-shots should leave a lasting reminder, a lasting emotion upon its reader that is more striking than a series. This story's message was simple but something that most people overlook. Appreciation. I'm glad you wrote this for something so simple but is still a necessity for everyone. Great Job. I'm looking forward to future one-shots from you.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh, darling, you've made my heart hurt for Sasuke. It doesnt normally do it. Normally I think he deserves some grovelling and suffering. But. Wow
MarchHare76 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
"Once you know his name, you can find out where he lives, and once you find out where he lives, you can kill him."

ROFL!

nice story...
freakenout chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
oh how cute ! i loved it!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aw.

Melitza chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wonderful. Any introspections on Sasuke actually being something other than a total ice-prick get an A-ok by me! _ This is particularly lovely, and I would oh-so-love to see a sequel, or even some smuffiness... (Especially since the alluded to smut of the strawberry blonde was just oh-so-deliciously-poignant).
Demidia chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I know I have said this before, but you are really talented!

I love reading your stories _
Nascense chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I love it when the woman doesn't need the man as much as the man needs the woman. Great story, it's going on my favorites.
M1nks chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was a very good one shot.
doryfishie chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i love it! i dunno, it just seems like something that should happen! i'm really a.d.d right now, so this is gonna be short! toodles and keep writing!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
_ Wow. I really really liked this. The way you described Team Seven as a whole made me smile all over. Especially when you mentioned Sakura being the soul of the team. Excellent job.

Thank you so much for writing it. May we Meet Again!
selena11anuri chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was amazing

i love it and you are so right

sasuke never really did appreciate her
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I appreciate you and this story! (LOL How many reviews have you heard that in?) You're awesume and I can't wait to see what you'll write next!
kataang2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
wow that was awesome you write great stories it was so cute :D ;D
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great story! I love these SasuSaku one-shots; it's one of my favorite ships, though I'm not actually that into Naruto. And seeing as you write both beautiful EdWin and SasuSaku, you may be my new personal Jesus.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »