Reviews for Appreciation
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I appreciate you and this story! (LOL How many reviews have you heard that in?) You're awesume and I can't wait to see what you'll write next!
kataang2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
wow that was awesome you write great stories it was so cute :D ;D
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great story! I love these SasuSaku one-shots; it's one of my favorite ships, though I'm not actually that into Naruto. And seeing as you write both beautiful EdWin and SasuSaku, you may be my new personal Jesus.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, nice story dude! I liked the way you make Sasuke a little bit guilty XD

Hope you make more i just love your stories!

Panda-chan
Blueyedblonde chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw, this was a sweet little one shot. ]

I thought Sasuke was going to punch Sakura's ex-boyfriend in the face, lol. Probably a good idea that he didn't though. I love the ending. ]
graviola chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
aw so cute! ..but I still whish he had kicked the guys ass through... or at least scared the guy a little.

But is a wonderfull fic, and I really liked how you worked Sasuke's pov.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
...Okay, I'm going to review this, and then I'm going to go and squee uncontrollably at that absolutely awesome ending. First off, this was brilliant, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was that it was from, as you pointed out in the author's note at the beginning, the second person perspective. Beyond this, there's simply the subject matter combined with the way you portray it, i.e., you're way too good at writing SasuSaku. I'm not sure why. Part of it's the fact that they're so unbearably human in that they're so wounded emotionally that they not only can't really bring themselves to approach each other from the direction of boyfriend-girlfriend, but they'll try to fill the need for the other in some of the most sad and pathetic and above all human ways there are. The best bit is, of course, the appreciation of how they're doing this, but keeping it secret from each other, and are maintaining the perfect friendship of equals during this... even if they don't necessarily feel equal... but still, it's best if relationships are as equal as possible. Moving rapidly along, it was also just wonderfully amusing (if slightly enraging considering the reason we got to see this) to see overprotective Sasuke, I just think characters are so funny, and kinda cute, when they're like that. It just makes you go 'aw!', kinda like a puppy that thinks it's really fierce and scary but everyone knows honestly isn't. Either way, the crowning jewel of this was the way it ended, because it was so incredibly... well... Sasuke and Sakura. I honestly see Shippuden Sasuke and Sakura as being the type to interact like that, and it's nice to see Sasuke thrown off balance for Sakura's sake... all in all, chalk up another five star SasuSaku for your list of 'genius writings'. Now, I'm off to sque like the hysterical fanboy everyone knows I am...
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
AWW, that was cute. ;)

Woah, wat a way to ask someone out, Sasuke-dear...XD

“If you're going to have a boyfriend, it might as well be someone who appreciates you.”

Smooth. ;P
mintxrain chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
;DD Cute.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
:D Aww cute. I think you did a very good job. :3
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Really good. Love the ending, it wasn't what I expect.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I loved it! XD
rhaize chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
haha that was awesome XD so sasuke like ending. love it :)
Nassa chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow, I'm normally not a fan of second person, but you pulled it of beautifully. Also the whole heart, soul, body, brain thing was full of win; so was his reasoning to buy his life back. Two thumbs up :D
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
No matter how nervous he was, I love how matter-of-fact he was at the end.

The second person made it really interesting to read!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »