Reviews for Appreciation
MarchHare76 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
"Once you know his name, you can find out where he lives, and once you find out where he lives, you can kill him."

ROFL!

nice story...
freakenout chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
oh how cute ! i loved it!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aw.

Melitza chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wonderful. Any introspections on Sasuke actually being something other than a total ice-prick get an A-ok by me! _ This is particularly lovely, and I would oh-so-love to see a sequel, or even some smuffiness... (Especially since the alluded to smut of the strawberry blonde was just oh-so-deliciously-poignant).
Demidia chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I know I have said this before, but you are really talented!

I love reading your stories _
Nascense chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I love it when the woman doesn't need the man as much as the man needs the woman. Great story, it's going on my favorites.
M1nks chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was a very good one shot.
doryfishie chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i love it! i dunno, it just seems like something that should happen! i'm really a.d.d right now, so this is gonna be short! toodles and keep writing!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
_ Wow. I really really liked this. The way you described Team Seven as a whole made me smile all over. Especially when you mentioned Sakura being the soul of the team. Excellent job.

Thank you so much for writing it. May we Meet Again!
selena11anuri chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was amazing

i love it and you are so right

sasuke never really did appreciate her
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I appreciate you and this story! (LOL How many reviews have you heard that in?) You're awesume and I can't wait to see what you'll write next!
kataang2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
wow that was awesome you write great stories it was so cute :D ;D
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great story! I love these SasuSaku one-shots; it's one of my favorite ships, though I'm not actually that into Naruto. And seeing as you write both beautiful EdWin and SasuSaku, you may be my new personal Jesus.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, nice story dude! I liked the way you make Sasuke a little bit guilty XD

Hope you make more i just love your stories!

Panda-chan
Blueyedblonde chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw, this was a sweet little one shot. ]

I thought Sasuke was going to punch Sakura's ex-boyfriend in the face, lol. Probably a good idea that he didn't though. I love the ending. ]
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »