Reviews for Star Fox: The Saurian Adventure
javichuelas chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Hey awesome story! PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT!
Hellman76 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I mean request chapter 17 please
Hellman76 chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
request chapter 18 please
happylion18 chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
I just found your fan fiction on the Krystal archive and read through the whole thing up to here. I got to say I love it and hope you finish it. I just recently last week beat adventures again and I see you haven't missed much at all in your story line. Only thing I saw missing was the icy water place in Dark Ice Mines. Other than that, keep up the good work. I really enjoy your romance scenes in the Hollow. The way you word it matches the characters really well. Just wanted to let you know im enjoying your writning and please finish, ill check back weekly ] .
kingslayer2212 chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Hope this story is finished soon its getting very interesting
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
i must say that this is the best parralell universe type plotline. i love these stories with thier own take on star fox adventures. that said i want you to finish this story and not abandon it like countless others on fanfiction. please update soon
anthonyluetmer1 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
i think this song fits the chapter. watch?vQIzaKI0SDpM
Hyalia's Hero chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I'd love to see this story finished. It's an amazing retelling of an awesome game. Please continue it.
cam2016 chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Great story would love to see it finished
RainingMetal chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
A masterful retelling of a fine game, made even better. The interpretation of Cerinia's backstory was a bit different than what I have in mind, but still very thorough.
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Lovely, lovely retelling of Star Fox Adventures into a novel! One of my favorite games into novel form brilliant!
textureofcouch chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
I love this story! I can't wait until the next chapter is posted! Do you have a prediction when it is posted?
Foxmorgorth chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
An excellent story, thus far. Although I am reading this over three years after the posting... I want to know the rest of this reteling of Star Fox Adventures. Please, ninjafoxshadow, post the rest of this story.
ultimateCCC chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Continue this story please?
ost chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Please do continue this! I really liked it.