Reviews for Friends
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love taang
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love all the sarcasm lol it was funny although the last part was a bit depressing / but still a good one-shot
arizony chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very good. Although I personally think that Aang and Katara are right for each other, your story is very good. It has evoked many emotions, including laughter and joy, a little ire, some tears, but most importantly, it has created a desire to read more of your work. Good job.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
intresting
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh, it was a great idea to have your one-shoot placed that way, espeically with how each line that is revealed is of the same structure as each other. The Toph and Aang relationships in all these short stories felt very Taang-like, more so on Toph's side. There were times when Aang seemed OOC though, I think he should be a little more 'confused, stuttering and hesitant' then he was in your story. I'm not really sure what time this story takes place though, so I don't know.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
musiclover9419 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
" is ZUTARA!"THAT HAS TO BE MY MOST FAVORITE LINE OF ALL TIME!amazing!
GirlWithTheInkStainedSoul chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
ah, this is freakn awesome. a definite fav. and i laughed lik half the freakn time

"Fireworks...pretty."

snicker** ya, this was most def awesomely perfect!
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very sweet, I loved it! You combined both comedic and serious elements very well, it was an extremely well rounded piece. I love how the ending is open to the imagination as to what happened, but by far my favorite part was Zuko wanting to be his uncle :) I'm a HUGE Iroh fan, so that part just made me all warm and fuzzy inside :D
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Really awesome! I really don't like Taang or Zutara, but I'm a strange person who reads fanfics for them anyways, and I say it was time well spent for this one! Great job, and I loved how Toph showed her 'love' for Aang in her own special, 'Toph-tough' 'Rock-like' way. It was really captivating!