Reviews for The Bitter End
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
This is a cool story. A lot of emotional undercurrents.
EsScaper chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
How sad is that? Sirius opened up his heart and told Remus that he had had no choice in his being with Remus. He HAD to be with him because of the way he felt about him. His lack of freedom after Azkaban should not prevent them from being together. It breaks my heart that those two always seem to end up star crossed lovers who never get the happiness they deserve.

You did a wonderful job bringing out the emotion, I only wish they could have something other than angst.

EsScaper chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Do you realize how wonderful you write? I simply LOVE the way you depict Remus and Sirius together. Getting Remus's POV gives it a lovely bit of innocense that is extremely endearing.

I'm thrilled there is more to read!

SomethingBorrowed chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
No longer sharing his bed? Say it isn't so!
SomethingBorrowed chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
I like how kind Sirius is regarding Remus' loss of Eleanor. Again, a lovely chapter. Can't wait for me.

PS: How DOES Remus taste?
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh, I loved it! Where's your other stuff! I must go find it. Update quick! I'm off to your profile page. Ta ta!
BeautifulButDeadly chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
why thankyou for that lovely PM message.

i didnt even realise you had started the sequel, apparently i didnt add you to the alerts list.

but anyway what a fabulous way to start off the sequel, a lovely chapter i assure you.

cant wait for the next one!

SomethingBorrowed chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh Baby - Very nice! Very sexy! I loved it! I can't wait to read what happens next.
Loki's Symphony chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is fantastic. Sirius and Remus' relationship is so nice, more like rent-sharing bachelors who are coincedentally romantically involved than anything else. You've really captured the essence of the characters well.