Reviews for Walking with Avatars
Kat713 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So I loved this. I loved the scientific names and couldn’t help but wonder who the narrator was. I like to think it could’ve been Appa or Momo’s inner dialogue. Good work on this :)
NeoLegend chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Two Words: Epic Win!
The Layman chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yep, that just about sums everyone up. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go roll on the floor while laughing uproarously and kicking wildly.
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OMG OMG I LOVE THIS! You deserve more reviews than this!
Invader Rachel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
HOLY CRAP! i laughed so HARD! ROFL omg i died while reading this good job
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Dude this is awesome! xD I love it! they should definitely use this documentary for the show, it was very educational and actually sounded very much like a documentary and aww Aang and Toph have three lil children I guess it was mating session and they got busy, nice job.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
ZUTARA IS WIN.

Oh my god. This is amazing.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was very funny. Zuko and Katara never having any kids is sad though...

But I have to know: is the narrator Momo? I think it's Momo.
Collateral-Damage666 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This story is hilarious!
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
You are right. This should be aired on BBC (would make one heck of a great documentary that's for sure D).
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This was fun.
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It was very funny and I was grinning all the way through. I'm adding it to my favorites, and I hope you continue or make a sequel. Maybe a documentary on Paininthebuttus' early years in the Fire Nation. I'd love to read some comments on his sibling relationship.
TwilightG chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
...I have never laughed so hard.
Moonlit Steps chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
*grinning like an idiot*, *doubling over in laughter*

dang! that was too funny! 8D
Raawiyah chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
this was so awesome... needed to read something light after your other piece Manifest Destiny (which is awesome too)