Reviews for No Coward Soul is Mine
Captain Evermind chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Ooh! Good premise for a story. Interested to see where you go from here. Lots of potential for interesting developments. Your characterisations are excellent, and I especially like your Lily/Remus dynamic. I hold out hope of seeing this finished one day. :-)
shifferly chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
This is great... I would love an update. I hope you have not abandoned it.
Mini Nicka chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Good story I'm looking forward to more.
Raye Black chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Really awesome story! I just started reading it tonight and I'm already caught up and eager to read more! I really love how you've created your own tale, but have kept true to the mannerisms and personalities of each of the characters. I love the angsty dark feel of the entire plot, but I love how you always manage to keep a little glimmer of hope in each of the chapters. It's cute with Sirius and Remus, because who HASN'T thought of their relationship in that way..? I also love how Lily's character has developed and how her kindess is definately how Harry would have imagined her.
SomethingBorrowed chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review. Last week I opened this chapter and got immediately infected with a virus that crashed my computer! I've always liked your redition of Sirius and truly enjoyed his conversation with Lily in this chapter. Can't wait for more.
Arazadia chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
Just found this today and read it in a single sitting! I love this look at the characters lives during the war, particularly Severus. You're doing a wonderful job describing his internal voice, and the confusion and conflict he feels. I really enjoyed his glimpse into Lily's memories, it was beautifully described. Their connection is so longstanding and complex, I hope you explore more of it. Thanks for posting this!
Tristan Hyde chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
Just read chapters 11 and 12 together.

I like the idea of a series of flashbacks occuring, sort of gives a sense that something pretty diabolical is about to happen (life flashing before one's eyes etc.)
SomethingBorrowed chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
I like how you are building an intricate background story for Severus and Lily at the same time that you are telling an exciting story.
WritergirlAD chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
I really love this story. It's very well written. Please update soon!
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
enjoyable cant wait to read more of this interesting story. Please may your muse never falter.
Larael chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
Just wanted to say that I am so glad you brought back this story. :D
Tristan Hyde chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Another excellently written chapter, and I love how Snape's servitude to Lord V is sort of loyal and yet somewhat straying in an odd sort of way.

"and to the red-haired, rosy-cheeked boys who were watching them from the window upstairs" - Charlie and Percy, right?
Rachel chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Wow! You are really building up the suspense here. I'm almost scared to read how you think Snape will react to this test - it's hard to believe that he would hurt her, and he seems too smart to believe the Dark Lord would ever let her walk away once she was in his power, but on the other hand he may not be ready to switch sides - in canon it took the shock of her immanent death to do that. I have no idea where you're going to go with this; I just hope I won't have to hate Snape for too long in what I suspect will be the upcoming debacle :) Maybe Lily can talk him out of it. But then again, I realize I tend to be a bit over-optimistic about Snape where Lily is concerned, so I'll just sit back and see what you have in store :)
SomethingBorrowed chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
Nice job! I'm so glad you were able to get the Halloween story in on Halloween. As always, I really like your characterization of Remus. He's a confident adult who's come to terms with his condition, as he is in the POA. So many stories paint him as timid.
PotionPolice chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Whoa - what's going to happen? I love it! This is definately one of the most convincing "back story" fics I've ever read! Good Job and update soon!