Reviews for Adrift
pipinheart chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
This was a very good to see then as a family and John making an effort.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I really liked this :) off to read the next one :) although you should mark this as completed :)

-Ace
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
awww thank you :)
Viviane Renard chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Great story. Even though John never actually says "I'm sorry" (of course he wouldn't), it's good to see him make an effort to help Sam. And Dean was amazing the entire story. You capture very well his protectiveness of Sam, and how he sometimes disguises it with teasing.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
Awesome story. Funny thing is. one minute want to kick John's butt. And the next minute jump for joy that he wants to be a Dad and help Sam. I believe he was like that in the show. Right?

Anywhy please keep up the awesome work and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
ccase13 chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Poor Sam, you don't just "get over" a brain injury in a few weeks. Dean is super as usual.
isxbelv chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Creative story! I really liked the concept of CrappyDad!John fighting with GuiltyPapa!Johnny. Lovely work!
Desertfyre chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Awww, great story! Loved it!
Desertfyre chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
I knew Sam was gonna get hurt again! This was a bad idea! Loved the chapter!
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
And we finally got to John reverting back to his ways. Watch me faint in surprise.

Poor Sammy!
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I find it slightly sad that it's the older brother that is taking care of the younger brother and the father cannot even follow half the time. Now that's sad. But that's why we love the Winchester brothers! D
Desertfyre chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Wow, I'm surprised that John even came back and I'm still waiting for him to ditch his boys with the rent apartment (At first I thought he meant that Dean and Sam would be staying in the rental not him with his boys)... he doesn't have a good track record but for the moment I'm glad he's sticking around. D

Loving the story~
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
This is a wonderful story so far! I'm loving it! I knew John was going to A. Mess up and B. It leads to bailing...I just didn't think it would be at the end of this chapter and so soon! He makes me mad sometimes.

Once again loving this story!
Ani101 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
wow i loved this story! you wrote Sam really well and John and Dean too...a lot of stories don't show John that well but this really did, thank you!
EDSR chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
I love this story. This is quite relatable to me, my brother has speech problems, he's had it all his life, and it's quite easy to picture and related to all this.

Brilliant :) I love it.