Reviews for Point of Grace
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
So fucking cute :) _
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This was awesome i loved it
Dd chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Everyone is so in character here! Especially tsunade. Haha. Love your work!
x yukari chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
A very adorable and enjoyable fanfic! Love your writing style :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
AMAZING!
FashionFable chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Loved this totally! Both rhe characters were perfect
HalfDrow chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very cute and well written story, with just the right amount of fluffiness and humor (and oddness, the good sort). The sweet ending made it hard for me to stop smiling for quite some time :D Thank you for a good read :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awww 3 lovd faveriting this just for the Obito and Tsunade moment! Reminds me of me and my neice 3 :)
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sometimes I hate too much fluff...but I loved this! It was in no way overdone, and I especially enjoyed Tsunade's reaction to Obito , " How on earth did she wind up playing babysitter? She was the Hokage, dammit! Everyone was forgetting their positions!" So funny!
Amrun chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very cute. I like that Kakashi was at a loss for an answer, though in the spirit of critique, I was a little confused by the question throughout the whole story.

I liked the dolls because there was a page in the manga somewhere with Sakura playing with dolls just like it - your inspiration, I assume. Thanks for sharing!
kiddamix chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
No words :I I LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE this story... I love kakashi soooo much i feel like the anime doesn't really give a chance for a truthful personality to show from Kakashi.
This is how i imagine him though. he's a goofball, serious, human - he gets frustrated too. gets flustered around a girl... and totally sexy still. XD I love this story, so very well put together. and it wasn't cheesy, i hate cheesy stories. you actually put their personalities to work instead of inventing things :3 thanks so much for this work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love it! So cute! Espeshaly the son :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
:D "love" can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed your story.
jro08 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww! This was such a cute story.