Reviews for Point of Grace
HalfDrow chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very cute and well written story, with just the right amount of fluffiness and humor (and oddness, the good sort). The sweet ending made it hard for me to stop smiling for quite some time :D Thank you for a good read :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awww 3 lovd faveriting this just for the Obito and Tsunade moment! Reminds me of me and my neice 3 :)
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sometimes I hate too much fluff...but I loved this! It was in no way overdone, and I especially enjoyed Tsunade's reaction to Obito , " How on earth did she wind up playing babysitter? She was the Hokage, dammit! Everyone was forgetting their positions!" So funny!
Amrun chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very cute. I like that Kakashi was at a loss for an answer, though in the spirit of critique, I was a little confused by the question throughout the whole story.

I liked the dolls because there was a page in the manga somewhere with Sakura playing with dolls just like it - your inspiration, I assume. Thanks for sharing!
kiddamix chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
No words :I I LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE this story... I love kakashi soooo much i feel like the anime doesn't really give a chance for a truthful personality to show from Kakashi.
This is how i imagine him though. he's a goofball, serious, human - he gets frustrated too. gets flustered around a girl... and totally sexy still. XD I love this story, so very well put together. and it wasn't cheesy, i hate cheesy stories. you actually put their personalities to work instead of inventing things :3 thanks so much for this work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love it! So cute! Espeshaly the son :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
:D "love" can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed your story.
jro08 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww! This was such a cute story.
noriko chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
cute :)
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So cute I loved how even Tsunade was won over by their son.
librastar chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved it! It's been a long time since I read some good old KakaSaku fluff, this was absolutely adorable! If they were to have a courtship, I like to think it would be exactly like this, thanks for writing this ;)
imaPotato chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha, it's cute! ;D You perfectly descripted their personality.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aww this was cute.

I liked the plushie idea and Obito was adorable.

Also any scene with Tsunade is always great, so that's a plus.

Anyway thanks for posting.

Have a nice day.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
cute
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aww. How cute! Excellent job!