Reviews for What If CollectionScenario 1: Beyond Evil
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
A wonderful story of Angelus and Buffy once again! This is the third story I've read And wow, keep up your writing! It was great and not entirely confusing... But again, congrats!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later!
Angelus The Scourge of Europe chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
Very nice. I always enjoy Angelus fics and this was excellent. You captured Angelus very well. I do wish that Buffy had arrived rather than Faith on the show. Always great to see Angelus/Buffy confrontations. Thanks for posting this. It was a great read.
ashes at midnight chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
wow. i loved this. Your portrayal of Buffy was really quiet dark in some parts, but still canon. I loved Angelus in this.

The twist at the end was great, i knew what she had planned for Angelus but i didn't realise she was playing him until the end. Great work.

I'm going to add this too my fav's :)
clandestinequeen chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Sometimes people just use the canon story as a tweak and don't always change the story completely, so points for originality.

I liked the whole beast scene and the interaction between angelus/buffy and the fact that they didn't take each others crap. All very true to character and something I wish didn't come to an end so soon! Like, any good fiction I suppose! ;)
maipigen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Awesome start!

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
azerjaban chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
aw
robin chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
i loved the whole story it was awsome!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
is this the end of the story or not
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
Good ending and thanks for writing.
Maverick500 chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Great ending. Are you writing a sequel
Pentwirler chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Good ending, I liked the way you concluded with Buffy and Angel having one kiss.

I always felt ATS got it wrong, It should have been Buffy called to LA, and once it was known that Cordy was possessed by the demon god she was pregnant with, she should have been killed by Angel.

ATS could of had a whole angsty arch on Angel's guilt and heartache over what happened and his son going psycho/evil over it. Jasmine thing never made sense to me.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
YEAH SAVED THE DAY love the knife out of her stomach approach

maria
MayGirl85 chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
haha suck on that angelus.
AngelLvr chapter 13 . 12/15/2008