Reviews for Ten Defining Moments
narukak711 chapter 10 . 8/14
Oh wow, I loved this soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. The first two chapters made me CRY. YOu are such an amazing author and this was the sweetest story!
"Call me Dad" XDDDDD LOL
THIS CHAPTER IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
MalyceaDunCastellan chapter 10 . 6/7
Hi!
Well I see this review is coming up pretty late but I have to say I don't care. When I like something, when it was made is not important.
And seeing that you're not posting anything for years don't mean you won't see it.
Well, I guess you won't care much either, After all you're a growned-up woman, you already have your life and maybe not enough time to read a ridiculous review coming from a pitiful french teenager.
But anyway. I was totally into all this story! The only thought of an overprotective Hiashi just ended me though, couldn't even stop laughing.
Right now, Naruto and Hinata are canon, but I don't forget you wrote all this a long time before... So it's just more and more wonderful.
So... I don't really know what to say more than this. I mean, I could probably say more in french but actually I don't really know how to express my thoughts properly.
I'm talking to no one, am I? Well, sorry.

Just hope you'll enjoy a little bit this review!
Ochibi4me chapter 8 . 6/4
really hiashi? rules seven and eight just hilarious.
Ochibi4me chapter 7 . 6/4
lol hiashi.
frierfussen chapter 7 . 4/21
I am laughing so hard over this! It's GENIUS!
Just one thing though, a battle of NINE hours? Even in the Naruto world, that is HELLA lot of time! A battle between two konoha ninja would last about maximum 30 min- that is of course depending on battle style, and since Naruto and Hiashi both use physically tiring combat styles (Naruto and his clones uses fists, Hiashi uses his I'msorryIforgotthename), they would tire out fast- Naruto before Hiashi, without Naruto holding back (yeah I think so). I think shortening that time with at least five-six hours would make it much more... um, realistic XD while Naruto isn't exactly realistic when it comes to battles. The shinobi endure much more than a regular person in their universe too. Sorry if it sounds like you made a huge mistake, it's not! I tried to be informative, I hope you don't take it as harsh criticism.
But other than that, I want to say this just gets better and better, and I am still laughing of this! It's simply hilarious!
frierfussen chapter 3 . 4/21
I read the first two and I must say, it keeps getting better and better 3
aangismyhomie chapter 10 . 3/8
I can't even tell you how much I adore this story and just wanted it to go on and on and on; I'm feeling very greedy about this story. Your talent for description and conveying emotion is incredible and I'm going right over to your profile to get more of it because honestly there was no MOMENT in this story that I did not love. Every character, every action, you just did a perfect job. Also, the fried banana part had me laughing out loud for a good five minutes. It was a tiny thing, but the delivery of it was just so perfect. You rock, your story is amazing and will be reread over and over, and just...keep being amazing.
Dill Dragon chapter 10 . 1/2
I am a prideful, 16 year old boy. Not one for a much sentimentality, I prefer to play video games than read stories of the softer side of life. But-but-but AAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEE! That's friggin' adorable! X3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
OMMMGGG you are the best i love this story by far my favourite and ive red alot
kitsunescythe chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
This was hilarious! Especially Sai. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Well done story...canon naruto is just an ass...im not saying he is OOC in this story but hopefully with all the recent crap thats going on in the manga I hope he pulls his head out of his ass in the future but I can only hope...anyways good story one of my favorites
cherry chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
this is absolutely nice story!..perfect for my two favorite characters!..I shipped NaruHina pairing and you gave me that satisfying feeling of bringing them together forever!..good joB!33
verveine chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
This fanfic was so amazing. :') Yet another amazing piece of work from you!

I really wish you would continue writing/completing your other stories as well, but I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. However, I really do hope you find your muse again; I'll be waiting!

Thanks for a greeeeeeat story. :-)