Reviews for Ten Defining Moments
Dill Dragon chapter 10 . 1/2
I am a prideful, 16 year old boy. Not one for a much sentimentality, I prefer to play video games than read stories of the softer side of life. But-but-but AAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEE! That's friggin' adorable! X3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
OMMMGGG you are the best i love this story by far my favourite and ive red alot
kitsunescythe chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
This was hilarious! Especially Sai. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Well done story...canon naruto is just an ass...im not saying he is OOC in this story but hopefully with all the recent crap thats going on in the manga I hope he pulls his head out of his ass in the future but I can only hope...anyways good story one of my favorites
cherry chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
this is absolutely nice story!..perfect for my two favorite characters!..I shipped NaruHina pairing and you gave me that satisfying feeling of bringing them together forever!..good joB!33
verveine chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
This fanfic was so amazing. :') Yet another amazing piece of work from you!

I really wish you would continue writing/completing your other stories as well, but I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. However, I really do hope you find your muse again; I'll be waiting!

Thanks for a greeeeeeat story. :-)
Greg chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Amazing
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Love it, completely loved it! It was just...you know, so adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Adorable story... I don't have words to describe how beautiful your writing skills are. I have read this story so many times. The fluff is the best part. And the pregnancy part is also awesome.
I want to say so many things, but I don't have words to express them.
Keep writing, dear.
lavender angel chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
superb! verrrrrrry nice!
systemman chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I enjoyed this story, I really did. I especially enjoyed Chapter Seven; you are one of a very few writers with a decent reason why Naruto would allow Hyuuga Hiashi to beat him in a battle.

Now that being said I was confused with Chapter Nine. You have both Lee and Sai knowing about Hinata's pregnancy and yet at the bottom of the story you stated that Hinata swore Sakura to secrecy. Did Hinata want to tell everyone else herself before informing Naruto or did Sakura violate her Doctor/patient confidentiality oath?

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed your story.
Morriganna chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
This was so touching, I can't wait for more!
Darklordcomp chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD
naruhinafan chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
This series was really enjoyable to read. i wish u could do mor elike this
RukiaDeathberry chapter 9 . 3/25/2014