Reviews for Ten Defining Moments
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
A little but being fair you don't have much to get off of... Its nice naruto was protective though
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
...yeah sounds right... Willing to give this a shot
ZirconK chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
I literally thoroughly enjoy this whole fic much more than any written even nowadays. I don't know how such great fic was missed by me for these few months I start reading. Wow a complete package of love and humour (I have to literally pause reading so much for those movement where I have to contain my laugh unsuccessful).
One of best NaruHina, even after so many years it really is popular. Love it!
Lolly1o1 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
That was so CUTE!
Lolly1o1 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
I LOVE THAT TENTH RULE!
narukak711 chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Oh wow, I loved this soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. The first two chapters made me CRY. YOu are such an amazing author and this was the sweetest story!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
"Call me Dad" XDDDDD LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
THIS CHAPTER IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
MalyceaDunCastellan chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Hi!
Well I see this review is coming up pretty late but I have to say I don't care. When I like something, when it was made is not important.
And seeing that you're not posting anything for years don't mean you won't see it.
Well, I guess you won't care much either, After all you're a growned-up woman, you already have your life and maybe not enough time to read a ridiculous review coming from a pitiful french teenager.
But anyway. I was totally into all this story! The only thought of an overprotective Hiashi just ended me though, couldn't even stop laughing.
Right now, Naruto and Hinata are canon, but I don't forget you wrote all this a long time before... So it's just more and more wonderful.
So... I don't really know what to say more than this. I mean, I could probably say more in french but actually I don't really know how to express my thoughts properly.
I'm talking to no one, am I? Well, sorry.

Just hope you'll enjoy a little bit this review!
Ochibi4me chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
really hiashi? rules seven and eight just hilarious.
Ochibi4me chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
lol hiashi.
frierfussen chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
I am laughing so hard over this! It's GENIUS!
Just one thing though, a battle of NINE hours? Even in the Naruto world, that is HELLA lot of time! A battle between two konoha ninja would last about maximum 30 min- that is of course depending on battle style, and since Naruto and Hiashi both use physically tiring combat styles (Naruto and his clones uses fists, Hiashi uses his I'msorryIforgotthename), they would tire out fast- Naruto before Hiashi, without Naruto holding back (yeah I think so). I think shortening that time with at least five-six hours would make it much more... um, realistic XD while Naruto isn't exactly realistic when it comes to battles. The shinobi endure much more than a regular person in their universe too. Sorry if it sounds like you made a huge mistake, it's not! I tried to be informative, I hope you don't take it as harsh criticism.
But other than that, I want to say this just gets better and better, and I am still laughing of this! It's simply hilarious!
frierfussen chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
I read the first two and I must say, it keeps getting better and better 3
aangismyhomie chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
I can't even tell you how much I adore this story and just wanted it to go on and on and on; I'm feeling very greedy about this story. Your talent for description and conveying emotion is incredible and I'm going right over to your profile to get more of it because honestly there was no MOMENT in this story that I did not love. Every character, every action, you just did a perfect job. Also, the fried banana part had me laughing out loud for a good five minutes. It was a tiny thing, but the delivery of it was just so perfect. You rock, your story is amazing and will be reread over and over, and just...keep being amazing.
Dill Dragon chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
I am a prideful, 16 year old boy. Not one for a much sentimentality, I prefer to play video games than read stories of the softer side of life. But-but-but AAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEE! That's friggin' adorable! X3
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »