Reviews for Interviews
Kato chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Cool story, I love the way you showed Johnny's motives.
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
dis be a good, short piece... wonder who's up next... nice. thanks.
Deathsythe chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Hmm, you gave me a glimpse into Johnny's mind. I never thought about him being like that, ya know the whole reason for having orphans as his crew members and such. This was good. Why did you stop with Johnny? Why not do the other members too? I'd be interested in seeing how you think they do.

Ja ne

D-sythe

"You think so too right?"
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
ye should write lots more, na no da! _ yer so good! *wobbles from lack of sleep* I'm da complete idjot newbie, so you've given me the first real look at johnny, so now ye's is gonna be responsible for anything that I think about him! *evil laugh*
Asuka chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
You did me the courtesy, so I'll return the favor with a longer review, this time.

Again, very well-written. Great job of keeping Johnny in canon even while looking into his personal views on current events... the guy has a brain, w00t! XD I'm waiting for more, so get to work!

*cue SE of a whip cracking in the background* _-
Athena Asamiya chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Ooooo, do Sol next. *_* I'm not even asking for any yaoi (God knows you wouldn't do it anyway, eheh ;;;;), but it's always fun to see other authors trying to get into foxy's head. D
Mr. Crimson chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
This is my umpteenth time reading this, and it's as good as the first day. Great job, please do more!