Reviews for Late Show
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Fox? As in Mulder? Probably not, but that's who I thought of. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Great job.
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
nice one shot
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow, $6,500 for Tommy? Holy guacamole. LOL! He's worth more than that sis. ;) Anyhow, I loved this story. :D Very cute I loved every sec of it. ;D
jps1926 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh, I have missed your stories. This was so funny. If Bryan has any brain cells left, I would bet that he'll be gone by the time Kim gets home. And poor Kim spent $6500 on something she already has. Tommy as an FBI agent? I could totally see that. As usual, I love their banter back and forth.

Just to let you know, I'm still anxiously waiting for an update on your other stories, especially Loop and Spiral and TSTM&TS. These one-shots are nice tie overs though.
lilyrose284 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I just loved this idea! An auction for Tommy, great job girl. Happy to see you back on the horse. Great story, now get back to finishing those other great favorites! Hehe
Cranelove chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I'm so HAPPY to find a new story for you.

I absolutely LOVE it, it was such a sweet thing, just what i need after a long stressful day. Hope to get more from you soon. You know you are one of my life saver, your stories always make me smile.

Btw, The bid part, so funny, hope Kim kicks Brandon ass, lol.

Take care girl

Mili
Izzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
loved it! too cute!

hope you update sun, moon, stars really soon!
ninjett1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So far so good!
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
DD...CC miss you so much...

Hehehe, Finally you got your mood again. I missed your story so much and this one was one of the best story you ever made, oh yeah it was also really funny..I mean Kim "buy" Tommy..It made me laugh so hard sis! You are truly amazing my lil' sister!

Keep it up!

CC
rose19586 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I loved it! All of your stories are amazing! I hope you update soon the rest of them! Please! )
rosebudjamie chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow, this was really good, you are a really good writer, i love your storys.
grits chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
interesting
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Absolutely wonderful. The entire set up for Kim accidentily "buying" Tommy was executed perfectly. I mean you nailed the timing and pacing of that scene and it was so damn funny. You are truly talented. I loved the dialogue here, TK's backstory both together and individually. The tone was mature and romantic, tinged with a bit of angst. I loved the nkiss and the ending. A sequel wouldn't be a bad thing. Hey, you asked me for one... and you're getting your wish:) Again, this was wonderful.