Reviews for The Drachman War
winter chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Really liking this story so far 79 chapters to go yippeee :)
beachgirl5647 chapter 81 . 8/9/2014
That was one of the best stories I've read on this website. Definitely my favorite FMA story.
GlOmP3R chapter 81 . 5/21/2014
Ah its done ! Fucking kickass job ! Damn I'm so proud of you ! I don't even know you ! Awesome job ! This was amazing !
Levy chapter 81 . 4/28/2014
*hugs you*
Thank you for giving me something amazing to waste my entire day on (lets not forget that a weekend wasted is never wasted)
No seriously (siriusly read hp?) this was ridiculously amazing.
Hmm...i wish i can write like this someday (and be commited enough to write such a long story too...bleck! I am lazy and freakishly lousy)
So...all in all this was reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyy AWESOME
(legend...wait for it...dary! Legendary! (is that the correct spellng *squints and frowns*) )
I love you *grins*
Annnd this is officially my favorite FMA story (thats a achievment kid cause i obsessively read fanfics day and night)
Love you and this beautiful story.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 81 . 1/9/2014
haha, nice story, though a bit drawn out at times and a bit rushed at the end ;) Also, was I the only one who didn't like Erika?
Regrettable Pun chapter 81 . 8/1/2013
Second time I read this story. I've read dozens of books and over a hundred stories on this site. I have only re read 12 books/stories in my life. This one is just soooooo epic!
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 81 . 2/27/2013
I can't believe I read that, or that you wrote it within a year. I am incredibly impressed.
Alice out!
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 63 . 2/8/2013
I hope he gets something really cool in his automail, like a blade or something...
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 54 . 1/31/2013
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 44 . 1/31/2013
Is she preggers?
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
I figured he was going to get laid soon...
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
A flamel. Of course. Like his teacher had just above the crest of her cleavage.
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Motherfuckin colonel...
Nelville made me think of Nevill Longbottom.
Niko Nightwind chapter 81 . 1/11/2013
This has been an absolutely excellent read. *grins* Quite the time sink, really. I loved how you didn't skimp on the emotional conflict, and yet you also didn't let it turn into angst. You kept the characters... real, for lack of a better word, and that's sadly a rare find these days. I'm looking forward to reading Elysia and the General... /after/ I take my board exam next week.