Reviews for Case Study
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow...I'm at a lost for words. I would like to say more, I really could, but I can't
Naruke chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Okay. To start off, this was AWESOME. I'm really big into psychology and this got my inner nerd hyperventilating. You did a very good job of blending the whole thing together, with the excerpts from the books with the medical report.

There were a few typos, and if it were me, I'd have put my author's notes/disclaimer at the top. But beyond that...Huzzah, it made me happy inside. You should continue this, or write something similar. Maybe continue Hikari and Daisuke's books...? xD
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
dm: definitely an interesting idea of kens psychological profile. it stands to reason that he wouldnt really change just because he was manipulated. well written, and i like the professional style of the format. maybe i should read that book. ciao!
mimiyamato67 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
yamato was waiting on the aisle for his looked around saw his best friend Taichi sitting with his friends jyou,koushiro,daisuke and all the other looked around for a sign of pink amongest all the blondes and browns but was unable to see the music started and he pushed all of his thoughts out of his mind and looked at his to-be-wife ,sora walking shyly down the smiled at her and she grinned the music ended they went through the entire process and when the priest said "You may now kiss the bride"the doors banged turned did there was a beautiful girl with shoulder length pink hair and brown eyes and was wearing a magenta dress with a slit up her right walked towards the couple then filled her eyes as she saw the two people in front of turned and raced towards the door when she heard a shout "Mimi,stop!wait!

Mimi turned and saw Yamato racing towards her skidding to a halt in front of her.

"Mimi please dont go"said yamato.

"Why,Yamato?"she cried through her tears

"Everyone is here,why are you leaving" he said becoming concious of the fact that everyone was staring at them.

"yeah,thats it isnt it you want me to stay to make your...your wedding look ?"

"No mimi"

"Then,why huh! why Yamato"

Yamato looked at the floor.

"I thought so"Mimi said tears now streaming down her cheeks

"Mimi please listen.."

"i dont want to listen to you anymore."

"Mimi.."

"No!i dont wanna listen to you[shuts her ears]"

"Mimi you dont understand i still..."he stopped and looked down

"Whats your cant you confess that you hate me."

That last sentence made Yamato feel very took Mimi by the shoulders and said

"Thats not true Mimi i Love you more then anyone"

That was followed by a shocked silence,Mimis mouth fell open tears were still streaming down her cheeks.

Sora on the other hand looked at Taichi who jumped up an ran towards her and said

'Sora,after all this time im finally confessing that i love you"

"Oh i love you to Taichi"[hugged each other]

"Yamato,why didnt you tell me this before."whispered Mimi

"I thought ...i thought that you loved Joe"

"I like Joe but i love you"

"Mimi,lets never be apart"

Then they both put there arms around each other and kissed .

"uhh..ahem" the priest said"is someone going to get married i have to go for a manicure you know."

Tuesday 16th of august.a year later

"Happy Anniversary Mimi"Yamato yelled

"huh!oh i yamato you are a darling"said Mimi

The happy couple gazed lovingly at each other.

It had been a whole year since that fateful day when Sora was about to become and Mimi had showed up and had crashed the it was also the day when Yamato stopped hiding in the dark and told his true feelings to they were married and had married his Sora and they were happy together.

Mr and Mrs Ishida had two chidren an older daughter who was the exact copy of her father except that she had her mothers slim figure and her mothers a younger son who was like his mother but had the lank body of his father and his navy blue eyes.

author:Now thats a happy myopinion and in all those peoples too who think the the mimato couple is better.
OsaNona22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
And I haven't read this one in over two to three years. My, how time flies...I love this fic, it's going on my favs!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
You, are one scary scary person.

STOP watching Shin Seiki Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, FLCL, or any other MA2 (Mind Altering Anime) NOW.

(j/k)

very impresive and creative, though i feel sorry for miyako. 10/10
Yolei chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
o.o;; Wow...Odd, but very well written. I like it a lot. _
aslk chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
that is so goode
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very different way of telling a story. Good enough to deserve my "Holy Feces!" rating; I'm at a loss for words. I'm not worthy!
Demiveemons Candy Eater chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
O.O *falls over and adds to favs* Wow?
Bang chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Ooooooh! This is sooo COOL! One for the favourites list! _
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Wow that was...wow...
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
*whistles* Wow. Very nice take on an interesting theory. I like the way you formatted it as a physician's case study file. I'd like to see a full fic based on the events depicted here.
sine amorem chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Awesome. Unique idea, too. Keep writing! You're great! ~VD
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Oh...my. You really do like dissecting the bastard, don't you? I'm certainly not about to reprimand you for it. _ One foot in AU or a head in an all plausible reality, hmmm...

It does make one wonder...

Wonderful.