Reviews for Hope
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
AW HUN

how amazingly swet! aw i LOVED this fic hun

omg your a genious!

I LOVED IT! thank thank thank you!

WOW HUN you are so awesomely amazing, thnak you hun
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Good job on this one. I really enjoyed reading it!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Excellent dialogue - covering some important issues at this stage of the game. Well done!

Especially liked: "Or did you want to braid some hair and have a group hug first?”

xx
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Thank you for this. Very nice way to address Sam agreeing with Ruby - ugh - and having either one of them believe she was right. Another ugh. Gentle and funny, always spot on characterization.

Phoebe
WElle chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw. Cuter because of Dean's discomfort and crankiness. Nice.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
awesome job

:D :D ;D *hugs*
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
luvjase chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This was just perfect. An awesome addition to an awesome episode. I could totally hear Sam and Dean having this conversation. You did a great job with their voices. Loved the stuff about Bela and totally agree with it. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is beautiful. Sometimes I wish the show had more moments like this - genuine, funny, sweet, and a little sad. It's perfect.
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Good job! I can totally see this scene on the show.

This part especially cracked me up: "“She’s not human, she’s the devil in disguise. If that bitch had had her way you and I would be on our way to a maximum security jail for the rest of our lives. So far she’s shot you, towed the Impala, stolen the Colt and now this. The woman has not one single redeeming quality, Sam. So yeah, I’m totally not gonna lose sleep when I smoke her ass and get the Colt back.”"

Hee, hee! Go Dean! Bela so needs to go down...hard.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
aww that was great! LOVE the brotherly moment!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
You've done it again Michaela, written the perfect tag - or is it really Erica Kripke and you just write under a different name!

You got both boys perfectly after that episode, Dean being the more cautious one and Sam more gung ho. You can feel the underlying worry in him though, that he is getting a little darker and is more willing to take the harder line. Think that is because of circumstances though, still desperate to save everyone and even more desperate to get Dean out of his deal! But Dean could also be right with him so quick to accept Ruby's plan, wanting to see a 'good' demon, one on their side.

Loved how Dean told Sam he was asleep, wanting to avoid the inevitable conversation but knowing his brother would go ahead with it anyway, and every time he thinks it might be over Sam starts up again with something else! So typical this comment to Sam

“Hey, Dean?”

“For the love of – why do you always do that? Just when I get comfortable and think it’s safe you decide you got one more thing.” he grumbled.

Guess with the arrival of Lilith on the scene, an unknown quantity but a truly powerful demon, they don't know exactly what is coming but if they can do it together it's all that matters and your last few sentences said it so well.

They’d had a horrible preview of what the coming months were going to be like, and they’d solved one problem only to be handed a new even bigger one. But despite that, despite his own fears about how far he was willing to go these days, when it came down to it Dean was right. All they could do was their best and face each battle as it came.

And as long as they did it together, then maybe they stood a chance after all. Because sometimes, it was the little things that really mattered.

And not even the apocalypse could change that.

You nailed it perfectly again hon, yet another story to send to my printer!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This was really well written and rang exactly true of something they would do on the show. THanks for the read.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2