Reviews for i like it here
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Loved it
XOjonniXO chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You should probably combine the companion fic with this fic and continue the story, instead of leaving it as a one-shot. Because I seriously love this story a lot. The way you given the details about how they are living, just gives so much of how intimate they are without actually accepting it to themselves.
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Love this one to! So good!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This.

It is amazing.

Is it really wrong that I absolutely, one hundred percent LOVE the way the Clana sort of just disintegrated in this fic? I objectively love Lana Lang, and I love worlds in which she and Clark end up staying as friends, not these desperate, awkward ex-lovers that SV canon painted them all up as. Seeing them fall apart because it just didn't work, seeing him still protecting her, seeing her with Bruce (which is a thought I have literally never had before, and now that you've said it... DO WANT), seeing it all fall into place just so... beautiful!

And of course, the slow, unlikely but inevitable fall for Lois was beautifully done. Clark and Lois: Roommates, is possibly the greatest idea of all time. LOVE!
TBBT-Clois Fan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Nice story ,The Clois part very in character but the only non-believable is the part with Lana and Bruce Wayne, He never in a million year date someone like Lana Lang she is no his type at all.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I just. You hit every mark with Clois. Their friendship, Lois' personality, Clark's easy-going nature, and just. THEM. Great fic!
KEmperor chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Really liked this story, very nice piece.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This fic was great. I really liked your take on the Clark and Lana breakup, and every time Clark said "Lois" I laughed.
Aalliya chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely adorable!
Maror chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I actually read (and favourited) this story way, way before I started watching the show. Yes, I know, reading fic for something you haven't seen. I'm backwards that way (though really, it's Superman. How different can it be?).

I loved it then, because it was well written and sweet and awesome. And I love it even more now, because it's so incredibly in character and something that could have happened and Them, *and* well written and sweet and awesome. You rock.
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Whoah, that story was such a trip!

Like 5 seasons of Clois in one package.

My head is swimming right now.

Awesome!
shleprock chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
that was really good! sweet but not sickningly so.
xxkizixx chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Amazing! I loved this, you're an amazing writer. :) You managed to make the story satisfying, and still short. Great talent, Well Done!
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Yum, Clois )

And TOM WELLING D Ach, I love the guy :P

x
cloisharley chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
is it wrong that i keep coming back to read your story? there's just something really nice about it. maybe tis the way you keep repeating 'I like it here' - its kind of soothing to read. anyway i keep reading every now and then i guess i like it there too lol