Reviews for The Wayne Legacy
distiellover chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was an incredible one shot! You can tell Alfred had a ton of respect for Bruce's father and how he sees so much of him in Bruce. I love this fic, great job! : D
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
like father, like son ] Alfred is so amazing, you can't not love him. wonderful fic!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was a good lil oneshot. XD
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Thanks for such a sensitively and beautifully written piece. I'm especially fond of the last two lines.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
You got Alfred so very, very RIGHT here! Gorgeous, powerful, so very true. This story is beyond incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Idhren chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Simple, beautiful, powerful. You got Alfred's voice exactly right (except, perhaps, for the 'shut up'-I can 'hear' him being forceful with Bruce, but that phrase doesn't quite fit) both internally and externally, and I love the idea of the exaggerated mutter.

Thank you for sharing this.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh this was truly lovely :D, I love Alfred! He always knows the right thing to say! I enjoyed it a lot, thank you :D, be well and take care :)
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Amazing. Seriously awesome.

I love Alfred so much and the way he can help Bruce in ways no one else can and calm him down.
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I reviewed this on your blog, but I'll add my two cents here as well:

I think you did a brilliant job capturing Alfred and his relationship with both Thomas Wayne and Bruce. You show us that Alfred is, indeed, the one who keeps Bruce on an even keel! I also enjoyed your attention to the details of the sitting room and Alfred's fretting rituals (like crossing and uncrossing his legs.)

Thank you for this story-I'm looking forward to reading others by you.

Rose
E Kelly chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
How touching. A lovely little piece. I love a good one shot...
Callophilia chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I am amazed you haven't got more reviews. This was a wonderful little piece. Bruce and Alfreds characters were spot on and i'm going to your other stories now to see what else you have to offer. Loved it.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I'm not the sort to read Batman fanfics, but this was great! I've always loved Alfred, and you've captured him perfectly.