Reviews for Implictly
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Sooooo good! Plz write another story about the Corbett brother relationship!:) I luv when mile gets all worried about Leo ! Again amazing job:)
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I have just read all your Power Rangers stories, except the long one cause it's not been updated for a pretty long time, but your profile said you like reviews so i thought i'd leave you one, kinda like a christmas present lol I loved your stories and was sad there weren't more, kinda ashamed of the fact i'm readin Power Rangers in the first place cause i'm 20 on christmas day lol Never got over my love of Lost Galaxy though :P I really hope that you manage to watch them again and get the inspiration to write more brotherly Ranger fics, cause your a fantastic writer and i would love to read more :)

Merry Christmas, or if you don't celebrate christmas, hello!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Cool story. Catch ya on the flip side.
Reiven chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
A good Leo!whumping and Leo/Mike brotherly love is exactly what the doctor ordered. I don't get why there are so little stories on these awesome, dynamic brothers. I mean Mike died and came back and Leo angsts about his (purely platonic) love for his brother all the time.

The show didn't do their reunion justice either, but then again, nothing can ever be as good as the scenario one has in their heads. I'm going back into this totally not expecting anything, but I do hope to find some more great Leo and Mike stories on your profile.

Fingers crossed.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Nice story about the bonds of brotherhood. I assume the scene with Leo getting tortured is from that episode where Trakeenah captured him in revenge for her father death...but with grimmer results.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
You know, Galaxy was one of my favorite seasons ever and I'm so glad I found this story! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE(!) the brother relationship! In my opinion, I don't think there are enough family stories on here, so reading this was a nice (and refreshing!) change. I love this story so much that it's going on my favorites list!

I really like your writing style, have you considered writing for other PR seasons? Hopefully, you will! I love this story and I really hope you'll write more!

- BV
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
it's a pretty good story. I did like reading it. I think you caught the characters' personalities very well. I thought it ended a trifle abruptly, however.

And you're right, they are pretty hot. ;)
GinaStar chapter 1 . 4/14/2008