Reviews for Seventeen
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I had actually not read this one yet. I think I like it.

Queen of Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was almost enough to make me want to actually play FFX just to really get the impact of it.
Lady Kasai chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
You know, it was nice to see a story with a description that isn't "Random Boy finds himself trapped in FFX. OOC Romance abounds!" Then I was like, well, hey, might as well read it since it's rare to find a good fanfic nowadays.

This was really good, and I'm glad I found it. Good job on being both original and refreshing, and on keeping Auron human and still in character. :)
ViNTAGE DiSCOTiCA chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
A couple of errors here and there ... But this was great. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for making my day.
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hmm, I really enjoyed this, and I like the way you explained Auron's older appearance even though, as I have always thought, he would be frozen in undeath. Your characterization of him was very good, and the progression of the story, starting off with his current age at each section, kept the flow very smooth.

However, there's one grammatical thing I'd like to point out to you. It's a common mistake, and I used to do it all the time until someone, in turn, pointed it out to me.

You have incorrect speech punctuation. I'd rather not put a whole explanation with examples in a review, as that would be a waste of review space that I would rather use telling you how much I enjoyed this one-shot, so if you care at all about fixing this mistake, you can review reply to me.

Heck, review reply if you DON'T care about fixing it. I always enjoy review replies.

Thanks for writing!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really enjoyed the introspection. Great stuff.
perfect sorceress chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
lol, Auron and his long hair. _ Very cool.