Reviews for The Unexpected
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
your story! Its good so far!
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
hey! i liked your story alot! i hope eventually you will add a couple other chapters :)

~ awsomazing11
Twilight fan 11 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
I love what you've written so far! your a great writer, and i cant wait to read the rest of this story... I enjoyed reading from a different perspective than bella's in the twilight saga! :)
Rebecca Butler chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
OMG...Love this chapter! It is so well written and I can just picture the actions as they happen just by your discriptions alone. I Really LOVE the twilight saga..but I have always been intrested in Felix...he seems kinda left out, if you know what I mean and your story is wonderful, portraying both sides of him. If ever you write anymore..PLZ let me know! Thanks..I Loved it!
Dizzy13 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
this story is super original! oh and have fun in china! im seriously confuzzled! is bella in love and together with edward or felix? thanks
VAlvr04 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
PLEASE DONT FORGET THIS STORY!
stephanie chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
u need to keep going! i felt lik i wuz actually in it. ur a very ggod writer (honestly).
BokuWaHime chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
Keep writing... please?
Vixter chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
The entire thing is beautiful, I nearly cried when I read it, plz finish it but don't make Felix feel bad, give him a happy ending with someone to love, wether it's with Bella or someone else, but I feel so sorry for Felix, in love with a girl who is in love with someone else and due to marry them, also being stuck in a job being abused to remain there with dire consiquences if he does not... he should leave the guard and Join the Cullens, they wouldn't bully him like that!
deathpenity17 chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
deathpenity17 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
THIS STORY ROCKS DUDE!
robertiscool chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
awww i really think felix and bella should see eachother again they make such a cut couple i wanted felix to be taking bella back
VAlvr04 chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
I love it! Please please please update sooon!
VAlvr04 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
this story is great! Please update soon!
patito chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
I really like your story. I love Felix I think is a very interesting character. Keep going!