Reviews for Baby's Got A Crazy Ghost
Bibliophage1024 chapter 3 . 1/2
I know you're probably not planning to ever come back to this story, but I just feel the need to tell you that it's of high quality. It is a crossover that honestly never occurred to me but works just fie without mangling EITHER story's key plotlines. I really enjoyed your portrayal of Yusuke, and Keiko's a bland enough character that replacing her doesn't damage anything. Strong characterization as far as you had gotten and a good choice of where to link the stories.
reven228 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
if you want more reviews, all you've got to do is update more. more chapters, more reviews. hell, if you update, I promise to review each chapter with more than a simple good job. keep goin and stay golden
reven228 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Aww come on... Update the story... I really enjoy the setting you are placing these charecters in. I mean, if Rei and yusuke were to actually be apart of the same world, I think this would be it. With yusuke constantly being on missions, what would Keiko do? But with Rei, we can see that while yusuke is kicking demon ass, Rei is doing her sailor scout thing. If you do decide to continue (which I hope you do), can you have it where Rei and Yusuke are keeping their other lives a secret from one another? You could probibly imagin the looks on their faces when the two groups meet. Keep goin and stay golden
Orchamus chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Poor Rei, the thought of such a fiery girl brought so low is awful.
Reiko chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
great story so far. i just wish that Usagi gets more of a role in the story soon, like when she starts turning into Sailor Moon. I hated Keiko in Yu Yu Hakusho so i'm really happy Rei replaced her too. Rei is my favorite sailor scout (along with Usagi), so please write more!
reina shirahime chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
oh my gosh,

i cant wait to read the next chapter when its up...

T-T

feel bad yusuke's got to die,

i dont want rei to be alone...
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
another awesome chapter. please update soon. thanks.
reina shirahime chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
gosh...i have a feeling this story would turn out soo good! i'm gonna wait for the update..._
Boingy chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Oh my god, she's Keiko! Well a much better version of Keiko, I can't wait till she starts flinging around fire, she's going to be burning Yusuke's ass... I think her and Hiei are going to get along really well... update soon!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
hi this story and chapter was awesome and i liked it very much. i can't wait what happens next. bye until next time please update thanks.
mystlady chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
it would be best if you posted under Sailor Moon Crossover section. _ Alot more people would be appreciative especially a rare Rei centric fic. I dont know much about YYH but it looks good to me. Keep up the good work!
The Faded Line chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow when will the next chapter be out and why is it rated m?