Reviews for The Sight
yaoilover chapter 5 . 4/1
I think axel is still alive somewhere, he's just having an out of body experience, and is seeking help from roxas to find wherever his body is. It honestly wouldn't be right if axel was really dead!
BurupyaDragon chapter 18 . 3/10
NO. WE ARE GOING HAPPY DAMMNIT.
AXEL WILL BE HAPPY AND AKUROKU WILL BE PERFECTION AND ROXAS WILL NOT DIE BECAUSE OF SOME LITTLE SHIT AND ALL WILL BE GOOD AND WE WILL SEE LITTLE ROXAS/AXEL WADDLING AROUND.
Yes. So now that I got that rant out of the way. I just wanted to say, even though this type of ending works for some stories I think it's a little of a stretch for yours. You don't put that sense that people have in it and you had a lot of comedy. The emotion feels slightly shallow (sorry, but that's my honest opinion) so it's a little hard to like better than the other one.
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's my love for Akuroku...maybe that has a lot to do with it but I would stick to the first ending where Roxas lives.
GemStar42 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Ahhh! The second ending is so heartbreaking! I'm still crying! You did such a great job!
Dustfinger97 chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
I definitely liked the first ending better.. But that could be my overly romantic side wanting everyone to be together.. This one made me very sad.. I would have never been able to be happy again.. Never.. *sigh* Whatever.. I shall wrap this up now.. I loved this book-thing and I love your writing.. I think I might just read all of your stories (oh! story is the correct word! Not book-thing! Haha)..
Dustfinger97 chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
I like this ending a lot.. So I'm kind of scared to press next.. I don't want Roxas to die! :'( But I will anyway.. Just because I love your writing.. *sigh* Here it goes..
Dustfinger97 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
And my least favorite chapter.. GAH! WHY?
Dustfinger97 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Favorite chapter so far:D
Harmonic Sniper chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
I love both endings but the 1st just warms my heart! fantastic story, well done!
Rawrr chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
OMG OMG NOO. THE FIRST ONE WAS BETTER! O.O THIS ONE MADE ME CRYY!
blood as soft as silk chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
i Definitely like the first ending better. This was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. Sad theres not more. Thanks for the read~
Kristen chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
That Was An AWESOME story *fangirl squeal*
ReliveTheGreat chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
I liked both endings :) although the second one suprisingly still had a happy ending ;] well done
ReliveTheGreat chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Uhhhhhhhh...maybe in a river haha if it's found that would be cool (and since the story is complete, hopefully ill find out soon) btw it's a good story so far ;)
OathkeeperXoblivionArcherXme chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
I love this!

But I the end is way to sad 'ya know.. But still its so cool! I 'm ',made AKUROKu stories too but way to lazy to finish them! I'm so gonna praise you! (salutes) eheheh! _ MAKE MORE! :))
General Strawberry chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
AWSOME!and i thought that axel wasnt dead hmmm interesting