Reviews for The Sight
Hiromi chapter 17 . 6/26
Yep. I love this ending better. I just got through about four hours of angsty tears and emotions while I took a cold shower and I now wish your werepeguin the best of luck after that lunch I gave him. Plus, I give you a standing appluse for making this! Good job! I really love this story becuase normally, people would make this sappy as hell and then I would still somehow manage to get into it and read 'till the final chapters because its summer and I don't have a life so I'm on my laptop reading shitfictions of AkuRoku and thinking 'Eh. What the hell, why not? This one seems interesting...'

But after chapter two I was totally sucked in and I was really into the story! The whole time I was thinking 'Holy hell! What happened to Axel?! And why are there werepeguins coming in my room trying to frame me for a future family murder?! Gah!'

So, when my new homeroom teacher asks me what did I do for the summer, I'm probably gonna say something along the lines of 'Eh, just read fanfictions on my laptop and watched/got into some new animes and mangas, plus listened to some more Vocaloid. Oh, and my dad's side of the family may have been murdered by some pretty damn aggresive werepeguins.

'No big deal. Just another regular summer of my mom thinking I'm a anti-social teen who lays on my ass all day sucking up air condition on my laptop.'

Yup. That's me this summer. The socialy awkward teen who absoulutly loves this fanfic. BUUUUT! BACK TO THE POINT!

I love this fic and you did such a good job on making this special! Good job! XD
Hiromi chapter 18 . 6/26
NOPE. THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN. THE FIRST ENDING IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. NOPE! (flips multiple tables) WHY CAN'T ROXAS STAY?! WHY?! (crys very intensly and flips even more tables) OH MY GOD! HERE! TAKE YOUR WEREPEGUIN BACK! I'VE ALREADY BEEN POSSESSED BY AXEL, MADE A DEAL WITH A WEREPEGUIN TO ONLY OFF MY DAD'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY BY GIVING IT LOTS OF SUSHI AND FISH IN ITS LUNCH WHEN IT HAD TO LEAVE, AND NOW THIS! GAH! YOU KILLING ME BONITABREEZY! IMMA HAVE A FREAKING HEART ATTACK FROM YOU! TTTT and the songs I'm listening to don't help either... (I'm currently on youtube listening to 1 Hour of Kingdom Hearts Dubstep and I read these last two chapters listening to the song with timings of 1:24:22 - 1:28:55 -
yaoilover chapter 5 . 4/1
I think axel is still alive somewhere, he's just having an out of body experience, and is seeking help from roxas to find wherever his body is. It honestly wouldn't be right if axel was really dead!
BurupyaDragon chapter 18 . 3/10
NO. WE ARE GOING HAPPY DAMMNIT.
AXEL WILL BE HAPPY AND AKUROKU WILL BE PERFECTION AND ROXAS WILL NOT DIE BECAUSE OF SOME LITTLE SHIT AND ALL WILL BE GOOD AND WE WILL SEE LITTLE ROXAS/AXEL WADDLING AROUND.
Yes. So now that I got that rant out of the way. I just wanted to say, even though this type of ending works for some stories I think it's a little of a stretch for yours. You don't put that sense that people have in it and you had a lot of comedy. The emotion feels slightly shallow (sorry, but that's my honest opinion) so it's a little hard to like better than the other one.
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's my love for Akuroku...maybe that has a lot to do with it but I would stick to the first ending where Roxas lives.
GemStar42 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Ahhh! The second ending is so heartbreaking! I'm still crying! You did such a great job!
Dustfinger97 chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
I definitely liked the first ending better.. But that could be my overly romantic side wanting everyone to be together.. This one made me very sad.. I would have never been able to be happy again.. Never.. *sigh* Whatever.. I shall wrap this up now.. I loved this book-thing and I love your writing.. I think I might just read all of your stories (oh! story is the correct word! Not book-thing! Haha)..
Dustfinger97 chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
I like this ending a lot.. So I'm kind of scared to press next.. I don't want Roxas to die! :'( But I will anyway.. Just because I love your writing.. *sigh* Here it goes..
Dustfinger97 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
And my least favorite chapter.. GAH! WHY?
Dustfinger97 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Favorite chapter so far:D
Harmonic Sniper chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
I love both endings but the 1st just warms my heart! fantastic story, well done!
Rawrr chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
OMG OMG NOO. THE FIRST ONE WAS BETTER! O.O THIS ONE MADE ME CRYY!
blood as soft as silk chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
i Definitely like the first ending better. This was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. Sad theres not more. Thanks for the read~
Kristen chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
That Was An AWESOME story *fangirl squeal*
ReliveTheGreat chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
I liked both endings :) although the second one suprisingly still had a happy ending ;] well done
ReliveTheGreat chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Uhhhhhhhh...maybe in a river haha if it's found that would be cool (and since the story is complete, hopefully ill find out soon) btw it's a good story so far ;)