Reviews for Inner Demons
goldenguardianoftruth chapter 14 . 5/22/2017
please make the sequel!
Rose chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
I have to admit I was alittle bored in the beginning but it does turn into a really sweet story :3 loved the ending aha :D Really wish the two had more of a relationship development but it's left for the mind to wonder ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
I read this a long time ago and just read it again, I hope maybe eventually that sequel is written!
Fas38 chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Really, it's great ... :)
I actually don't read much oc pairing .
But your one is so unique and to read.
You really have great potential in you. You should write the sequel. Eagerly waiting for that ... ;)
Shadowed Replica chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Wow...just wow! I love it.
invisible-gurl chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
great job D i love kiori P she's realistic enough not to seem like a mary sue ) definitely looking forward to the sequel D
The-Cheesy-Pumpkin chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
Not exactly a happy and peaceful ending. What a twist! I totally wasn't expecting that! Anyway, I have a slight hunch that Kiori won't be very pleased once she realizes her new circumstances, and what is poor Trunks to do? I'll keep checking back on your profile for the sequel. Peace. xD

- The-Cheesy-Pumpkin
Mirai Reiko chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
Such a sad chapter. I felt really bad for Goku, he's such a nice guy, but it wasn't his fault. Poor thing. So, Trunks took Kiori to the future, I wonder how she'll react. Also, what happened to Roukin? Oh, the suspense! :D Awesome cliffhanger ending, and I know I've said this before, but can't wait for the sequel. :3
The-Cheesy-Pumpkin chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
My, this is such an awesome story, and Kiori is a very interesting and well-developed character. Anyway, judging by the last chapter, the climax is starting to build up, thus this fic is almost coming to a close? Well, I hope you update this excellent piece of writing soon. Cliffhanger endings kill me. X3 - The-Cheesy-Pumpkin
Mirai Reiko chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
Yesterday, I just started reading this story and finished it today, and I must say that you have erased whatever doubt was in my mind about finding any good Future Trunks/OC fics.

I love Kiori, and I think she's the most original character I've ever come across during my time of finding good DBZ fanfics, mainly pertaining to Trunks. I especially liked how you made her a part of a made up race, rather than the typical long, lost, half-Saiyan daughter of Goku Mary-Sue, or whatever.

And even though some of your reviewers were upset at the slow pace in romance, I must say that I didn't mind it all, not even one bit, seeing as I believe true love takes time to build, rather than have the characters jump into each other's arms after the first few chapters or so, just because they think the other is super hot, or something.

Besides, I don't read Canon/OC fiction just for the romance, because I do enjoy the other interactions with the rest of the characters, like Kiori's friendship with Gohan, or when Vegeta and Trunks clash with one another. Moreover, good OCs should be created without just the sole purpose of hooking up with the desired canon character, but to be part of the cast, and to fit in with them, as if you could imagine them being there in the show, IMO.

Sorry for the long review, but I just wanted to say thanks for making such an awesome fic. I truly thought there was no hope for Trunks getting a decent OC to hook up with. Can't wait for the sequel, and I hope you update soon. Now, I'll be watching you. :3
Jayn chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
Liked your story a LOT! I liked your development of you character and her race. It was interesting reading about something different that had big differences from humans in general. I really like her name too. :) But I am so curious as to what is going to happen next! It seems like this story may be coming to a close (?) but i just can't wait to at least see how this fight ends! PLEASE update soon! Will she be fine or not?
maxridelover chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
I love this story. Kiori is a brilliantly constructed character, who complements Trunks in some sort of way that is hard to explain. You have done a great job so far, finish strong!
Crow113 chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Great story so far I am curiouse about the rest of it and cant wait for more!
T.T bandgeekk T.T chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
This is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens! Poor Kiori... I'm glad that something's beginning to happen between her and Trunks, though! :) Keep up the good work! (:))
Lina Trinch chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Wicked awesome story. Though there needs to be more Trunks/Kiori moments. Upd8 soon plz!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »