Reviews for 10 Things Sasuke's not allowed to do
That was just funny and cute I loved it
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Pritty good, although I think sasuke-baka-teme should get that 100 foot telephone pole out of his tail hole.
Foxface chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Lol poor sasuke doesn't get to do naughty things to naru-chan don't worry sasuke you will eventually
FueledByChocolate chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Howdy there, miss/mister fanfic writer.

Just came by to let you know that list type stories (or non-stories) are against the rules and put your account/story at risk for deletion.

Perhaps you could move this story to a place where it is allowed, I’m sure you could do a quick Google search to find one. But at the moment this type of story is not allowed on Fanfiction and it can be taken down, not to mention your account may be banned for a while.

If you continue to post chapters/ignore the fact this story is breaking the rules, you will be reported.

Make sure you read the rules before publishing a story and your account will be safe.

Cheers,
Alyssa
fofonildazinha chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Funny... I liked it!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Five cracked me up.
Rosewind Trill chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i like it

the only downside id that according to the terms and conditions we are not allowed to write lists

i haven't reported it, this is just to warn you as fanfiction is cracking down on authors by deleting their work and sometimes banning them

if you want to write another list to something else you might want to try a different website live deviantart or livejournal as they do not mind
NoNameZOMG chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
LMAO!

Loved number 10.
Zsadist Cortel chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
You should write a GaaXNaru story! It'd be AWESOME!
StoryTellerInsane chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
ME NO WANNA DIES! It was really cute! But why doesn't sasuke just Accidently steal a kiss from naruto if he can't do some of the stuff on the list?
foxxy grins chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
its very lovely. good work.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
cute...
redzaffara chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
luv the ff.. but why does sasu-chan not aloud 2 do tose things?
Jesi and Frost chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Naru-kit is too good for the teme! lol

(_) spazzy
Hitori chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
it made me laugh. i liked it alot.