Reviews for No Escape!
PokeFreak chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
i really liked your story. a very interesting twist and most of it was just...disterbing and such but...where is the AAML? i thought this was an Ash and Misty love story.
Mitsuki Hoshiko chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Um... this is weird. No, make that super-duper-mega weird! This is not exactly the best thing to read right after the Katherine-Luke stuff. Spirits? Memory wipes? You've been watching the Final Fantasy movie or the Matrix too much, Sparky. And for some bizarre reason, I've got these lines to a song bouncing around in my head right now. Here they are:

"Im a witness to the moon and the stars above

Im aware of the crimson sky

Im a witness to the crumbling walls as well

but Im not your alibi..."

These and the song "Claire in Heaven" are fitting this pretty well. You should look them up when you get the chance. Right, ja ne! .
starbright chapter 11 . 5/13/2002
Another great job done!

I thought I would review all your fics as you did do that for me, that what friends are for!
Chris Devlin chapter 5 . 5/2/2002
Very good so far.. I'm gonna take a break and finish it tomorrow, but pretty cool. Sean sounds like my kinda guy Ciaoness and Glompies. Chris
Xirevius chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
So... shocking. Sure, I like the concept of Pokemon ruling the world but through slavery? This fic truly counters my fics of Pokemon living like humans...
Farla chapter 11 . 2/14/2002
It started out good but the story seemed lose focus by the last chapters. The idea of pokemon keeping humans is an interesting one, though.
Alex Warlorn chapter 11 . 2/5/2002
I'm impressed, I was sure you were going to turn this into an Ash basher and have him turn out to be the real force behind MewTwo.

Your grammer and so forth improved with each part, but you still need to work slightly on keeping self astabished cannon straight in later parts and tieing up loose ends. Anyway, you oblivious show great potental as a writer.
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 2/4/2002
“A Gengar, and it’s trying to break in!” She exclaimed.

Why would it make it a sound at all?

The Gengar stopped to catch his breath,

he's a ghost, he doesn't breath

Your good at premise and set up, but your cannon seems a little loose.

making it hard to tell what's going on some times, your grammer is better than before,
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 2/4/2002
Mark went to go answer the front door, and sure enough when he opened it, there stood the King. King Mewtwo! He wore a golden crown, the traditionalized cape, and a white t-shirt with the words “I’m Special” printed on it.

I doubt he'd wear anything so . . . human, he's one of those guys who thinks that his name is title enough (when you have delusions of godhood). During the whole time Jaime had drifted off to sleep with the bottle still in her mouth.

How old is she? Gary’s body glowed a bright purple, Sean’s was blue, and Katie's was green.

You forgot Ash.

MewTwo believes in cold, ruthless effecentcy, I doubt that he'd do such things that human royailty would do.

Why kill the adult but live the kids alive? Adult should be even more suceptible to his mind control.
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
How long has it been since MewTwo's take over at this point? I think you need to invest in a pre-reader. The pokemon said 'last batch' so that implies mewtwo is still in his mop up mode of brain washing kids.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
You really need to work keeping your tenses straight, however, this premise is kinda cool and captivating.
DragnBlak chapter 11 . 1/27/2002
O.O *stares at the screen in awe* Wow, now THAT was a final battle! Man, I was really worried about those kids for a while (especially Jaime when Ho-oh took her), but I knew Jaime would pull through. _ Woohoo! I knew the secret-I didn't think the *real* Ho-oh would do that. _~ And it was so nice that Jaime came to them instead of their having to look for her-but it was sad when Mewtwo had to let go. Putting up the shrines was a good way for people to remember their heroes, and I think that was wonderful how the Pokemon were able to keep their new abilities. And I liked the part at the end where some ppl say they can still see them on the cliffs. _ I think you should write a sequel involving Emery and Don (not necessarily a romance, though-I say stuff like that and they automatically think "romance"...)-although I s'pose you could... lol Yay! Random, pointless babble from yours truly! :P Anyway, superb fic! Keep it up! {Saur! Saur! Venus, venusaur! (n_n)}
Silver chapter 11 . 1/27/2002
I just entered the twilight zone!I was reading and thought;No,Ho-oh wouldn't do that!It's probly a ditto...No!It can't it?I was surprized when I read the very end!The hidden message:I think Jamie and Mewtwo's powers merged.I'm not shure though...
lee-chan chapter 11 . 1/24/2002
I knew the frozen people would come back! But I wasn't so sure when the sprits of the

legendary's appeared. Who was the voice! I told you Jamie was fixed! And what really happened to Gary and Sean?

and Why did Katie and Jamie die? And I don't get the hidden message thing.

And... And... you should write a sequle, or prequle, or just some other type of fic that would go along with this.

don't have much more time! gotta go!

p.s. Loved the fic Jaime-chan! One of my favorites!
lee-chan chapter 10 . 1/24/2002
I knew ash would be in that cave!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »