Reviews for Psychic Lessons
Sgt.Shank chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Pretty damm good.
Exilo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is really, really funny. I love how you write teacher cat-thingy's reserved attitude, no matter what happens.
dnomy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Self Hpynois is possibly a skill
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
lolz that was funny! I'm faving it!

Gir Crazy ;3
Pae chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You know what I'm noticing? In each of your stories, Mewtwo has a very reserved attitude and is AWSOME! (I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a Mewtwo fan!) I know he's probably gonna have the same personality in your stories because they're about the same thing, but Mewtwo is awsome!

With that outta the way, I liked the story! Mewtwo teaching children, what next?
Unfortunate Circumstances chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Drug-inducing marbles! I love it, I love it! xD poor Lucas, right in the ass...that sounds painful for an eight-year-old or so.

Right?

Eight?
Byoshi chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was a sweet one shot, but I'm instantly drawn to Mewtwo-centric fics :P

I love your characterisation of Lucas and Ness, how the former is nervous, shy and a good friend. Ness' hearing problem is really humorous, especially with the 'You proposed to Tabuu?' line. And I'm really glad to see Mewtwo portrayed as a collected figure here, and how calmly he deals with Lucas and Ness' PSI mishaps.

The only thing I didn't like was the ending. It was a bit too rushed and didn't leave a satisfying end to the one shot. So yeah, I think it kind of wrecked the story, but that's just my opinion on it.

There are a few errors as well, if you don't mind me pointing them out:

"Just before the book mad contact" - should be MADE.

"Ness faired a little better" - should be FARED.

"found an object to practice with" - should be PRACTISE.

"Ness could of sworn" - could HAVE sworn.

There are other ones, but as you can see, they're either spelling errors or word confusion. However, you have a decent one shot here, and perhaps with some editing and checking, you can improve on it and fine tune it into perfection.

Nice work!