Reviews for Mending Broken Souls
Debbie Hicks chapter 19 . 9/4
20. Chapter 20. Eplilouge 2. Kara's pov then ALIEN RATTLESNAKES Had b eeeen turn ed weith OOOthers theen Volturi caught wind had Shipfitpires You there Who created her Destroy her with the tribe m y screasm s she surrenders Kidnapped with eight thousan ds Drained of as all the very all with them M urdered with them with them then then Venom was In to us with then became to far strongest then a rattling Shaking force Newsfeed She's Telekinetic it's Telekinesis Left for dead with them b eaten then then drained were as all of more the three fou corpse was dying then was Next with them with Child With venom Bitten from m e Changed with them then the guard found m e with kids Chained Screaming then Executed With theeeem Bring them then we report she's drained dead good these immortal children must be destroyed with the tribe's immortal children these ones are sentenced to death forever b y us/all bitten from here what then the five we fin d you guilty they are dead then ASlice had ass vision ASlice tell us they are coming for her who Volturi of her planetary powers blacking outside with them Sliced from here then im pasled then TTTorn from here un able to bear kids b rought here we discovered they hold as all of n ewborns had hyb rids are sentenced to death then ATOMIZED! Broken as all of from then All of guasds bitten freely theen Ersaed of from n uked with other on es the n too laaate W
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2017
I think there was a slight typo st the end of the chapter; it says Melanie instead of Ashley. But I love the plot!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
I feel like a slight character flaw is that she opens up too easily. I mean she did just say she's been verbally and emotionally abused and there was no reaction. Otherwise, the story's great!
cnaadirah chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
She is too forgiving, too nice. I...can't finish this. Sorry.
MusicalUniverse chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Very good story. good job
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Great work!
SilverNeira chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is my second time reading this and I got to say that this is a great story! It still brought me to tears. It's great! Also I really like Ben! He seem to be a great character! So I'm curious, if you're not busy with your life, if you can a Ben and Oc story. It doesn't have to long. A one shot would even do it, but I just want to see Ben with somebody/imprint.
108DegreesIsHawt chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's short, sweet and too the point but also very complex. GOOD JOB :D
dimitra.m chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
i really love this story...its so sweet i want to know if you will do a sequel!
SilverNeira chapter 19 . 4/17/2012
I just want to say that your story was just beautiful! So~ wonderful!
Chivasgirl23 chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
oh my gosh! i totally love this story! it will forever be one of my all time faves!:)
Stargazer1364 chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
mom22boys, This story is awesome! I know how Kara feels, because at my school I was considered a "double-stuffed Oreo." If you want to know, it means I'm black on the outside but am completely white on the inside. I guess being raised in a school with 75% black people does that to me. Anyways...I love how Jacob finally melted to her beauty and charm, and I love the relationship in general. I love the story, mom22boys!
x-kaykayM chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
even though i mentioned the tenses and stuff, this was a really good story, i really did enjoy it - kara was quite an original character and i just loved it! xx
x-kaykayM chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
what is the mum's name? Linda or Laura? LOL
x-kaykayM chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
You use the wrong tense, or person, whatever you wanna call it.

"We have already reached the house and I can tell that she isn't done so I didn't get out. She is looking at me with her shrewd 'I'm reading you' look. Finally she seemed satisfied."

It should read "We had already reached the house and I could tell that she wasn't done, so I didn't leave the car. She was looking at me with her shrewd 'I'm reading you' look. Finally, she seemed satisfied."

Or maybe "We pulled into the driveway and I stayed seated in the car. She was giving me her 'I'm reading you' look, so I could tell that she wasn't finished. After a few minutes of staring, she seemed satisfied with my responses to her questioning."

It was starting to irritate me, so I just thought I'd let you know for any other stories you post :)

ciao for now! ;]