Reviews for Mending Broken Souls
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2017
I think there was a slight typo st the end of the chapter; it says Melanie instead of Ashley. But I love the plot!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
I feel like a slight character flaw is that she opens up too easily. I mean she did just say she's been verbally and emotionally abused and there was no reaction. Otherwise, the story's great!
cnaadirah chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
She is too forgiving, too nice. I...can't finish this. Sorry.
MusicalUniverse chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Very good story. good job
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Great work!
SilverNeira chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is my second time reading this and I got to say that this is a great story! It still brought me to tears. It's great! Also I really like Ben! He seem to be a great character! So I'm curious, if you're not busy with your life, if you can a Ben and Oc story. It doesn't have to long. A one shot would even do it, but I just want to see Ben with somebody/imprint.
108DegreesIsHawt chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's short, sweet and too the point but also very complex. GOOD JOB :D
dimitra.m chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
i really love this story...its so sweet i want to know if you will do a sequel!
SilverNeira chapter 19 . 4/17/2012
I just want to say that your story was just beautiful! So~ wonderful!
Chivasgirl23 chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
oh my gosh! i totally love this story! it will forever be one of my all time faves!:)
Stargazer1364 chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
mom22boys, This story is awesome! I know how Kara feels, because at my school I was considered a "double-stuffed Oreo." If you want to know, it means I'm black on the outside but am completely white on the inside. I guess being raised in a school with 75% black people does that to me. Anyways...I love how Jacob finally melted to her beauty and charm, and I love the relationship in general. I love the story, mom22boys!
x-kaykayM chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
even though i mentioned the tenses and stuff, this was a really good story, i really did enjoy it - kara was quite an original character and i just loved it! xx
x-kaykayM chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
what is the mum's name? Linda or Laura? LOL
x-kaykayM chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
You use the wrong tense, or person, whatever you wanna call it.

"We have already reached the house and I can tell that she isn't done so I didn't get out. She is looking at me with her shrewd 'I'm reading you' look. Finally she seemed satisfied."

It should read "We had already reached the house and I could tell that she wasn't done, so I didn't leave the car. She was looking at me with her shrewd 'I'm reading you' look. Finally, she seemed satisfied."

Or maybe "We pulled into the driveway and I stayed seated in the car. She was giving me her 'I'm reading you' look, so I could tell that she wasn't finished. After a few minutes of staring, she seemed satisfied with my responses to her questioning."

It was starting to irritate me, so I just thought I'd let you know for any other stories you post :)

ciao for now! ;]

~GrammarQueen
ColieLocks chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
I read nonstop...lol. I know I reviewed a few times in the beginning and then they dropped off towards the middle. WOW...that's all I can really say. Best Jacob-fic I've ever read? I think so!