Reviews for Crimson Edge
ivan0061509 chapter 6 . 9/17
I always reread this story I can't stop reading it's too good but I hope you plan to continue it. it's too good to die
Violete Death chapter 6 . 9/4
I love the way Naruto changes.

I am sad that he will likely not change anymore.
That was the MOST STUPID execution of a shitty scene I've ever seen. Her getting furious over that? OK. Naruto wimping out like a shitty SHITSTAIN? What's wrong with you. And the end? What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 6 . 4/20
Okay I know you said if a story of your's isn't marked as abandoned you will update soon, well soon enough. But come on it's been some 8 years and a half are you really gonna update? If not then too bad, this story is one of the best works I've read in 10 years of reading fanfiction.

The way you're characters interact feels fluid and natural. The fight scene's thrilling. Also Naruto and Benihime's moments were simply tear jerking. Sigh* It truly is sad that you have left such a wonderful piece of art to the dust.

Well that's it... I hope you a good life, Fine Sir, or Madame. ,
zearph chapter 6 . 3/25
Need more just the right amount
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 1/6
very, very, very cool fic so far! you really did an awesome portrayal of benihime i think.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_) and a happy new year! (_)
anime Da vinci chapter 6 . 1/5
this story sucks too serious for something that doesn't make sense. Naruto now acts spoilt in certain instances like the his fight with kiba. there was no reason I could think of for that fight. sakura lost cause she sucked dont blame a 3rd he is a wimpy pussy.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Okay, but I'll be holding you to that. Is that for all stories or just this one?
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
i quite liked the track this story went on
it was a very interesting plot line
and you have a captivating writing style
i look forward to seeing more chapters behind this
*two thumbs up*
ougley chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
nice , too bad it is abandoned
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
this is interesting but you should hurry and make more chapters or people might lose interest.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Love the mixed references there...to bad Naruto doesn't get Geas, unless you distilled the code to his hyper-regeneration.

Please write more soon, as this was an interesting read.

-J
Jimmy Page chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I'm going to be blunt: "Omakes" are useless in story's, they're not part of the story at all.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
interesting story so far it's good.
kevin chapter 6 . 11/11/2015